Looking for two obscure horror movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shegiles
I saw these when I was VERY young, I believe on either Saturday Nightmares or Night Flight on USA. I remember being scared by them, so I was thinking of watching them again to make fun of myself. Unfortunatlely, I don't remember the names, so horror buffs feel free to take a stab.

1. The first revolved around a nanny/slash nurse and a bunch of evil children who are taken in (during a snowstorm?) at a mansion and end up killing everyone there. Vague scene memory: The last two alive, a man and woman, end up barracading themselves in a room. But they killed the girl by firing something sharp through the window. I believe they get the man with bear traps and then slit his throat. I also remember the line "My face! My beautiful face!" (approximation).

2. The other movie was about a bunch of people researching the occult in some house/mansion, and then getting killed off and replaced by demon versions one by one. One of the people was a professor type in a wheelchair. A tatto comes alive and eats someone. In the end, a librariany lady is surrounded by the posers, complete with red robes, who intend to kill her. She calls out and asks Satan if he can't just take her as is. Suprisingly, he complies and she goes flying up through the air. The evil replacements stand there and look around, miffed.

BREN
i could be wrong but 1 of the movies u mentioned is
DEVIL TIMES FIVE,the 1 about the kids,its deleted in the uk,came out on the intervision label in the early 80s,it was released on the media home entertainment label in the usa and australia in the early 80s,also deleted hope this helped ya smile

SlipknoT
I have no idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.