UFO Sighting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Watch this, it's a UFO sighting, weird as hell. What do you think about it?

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=ufosighting.wmv

Jackie Malfoy
It is strange but I really don't believe in UFOs cool link through.JM

Scarpa
I believe in ufos

AdventChild
Umm...Can't state my opinion on that one... It's hard to tell if it's real or not.... I don't believe in ufo's but freaky vid....

BackFire
Obviously it was a weather balloon.

WindDancer
Maybe the Aliens are hidding in the balloon? Those sneaky bastards! wink

amity75
How come UFOs always appear over places like Caracas or towns in Chile? If they're astro tourists then you'd think they'd find New York or London or Glasgow more interesting or maybe they're just easily entertained.

KharmaDog
Why don't you believe in UFO's JM?

KharmaDog
By the way, that ufo was faked by a tv show, not saying that they are not out there, but that one was faked a few years ago and then conspiracy theorists went ape-shit with it.

SlipknoT
I beleive in aliens, but I dont know about UFO's

Capt_Fantastic
If UFO's exist, I believe they are us from the future. I hope they exist.

§H@Ñ€
i believe in aliens, but i think if any came in contact with us, they would try to make them selves known. But honestly, we cant be the ONLY ONES in ALL the universe... somethign that never ends will probably produce a planet that can sistane life more then ONCE

Capt_Fantastic
I agree, in a round about sort of way...

Cosmic_Beings
I believe in aliens as well, but I don't believe that they can accually come to our planet. The distance between inhabitable solar systems is way too far, even by light speed travel, so unless they found a way to access warp speed (which has been scientifically proven that it can work, but it would take more energy than exists in the entire universe to make something bigger than microscopic go that fast) without taking so much energy, than it would be impossible unless they travel here and go through many generations before they get here on the spaceship.

JRatT12
I believe in alien life on other plants. but UFOS??? We have satellites up in space right now that can see just about anything they want to yet the aliens have to fly into are atmosphere to observe us. Seems kind strange

KharmaDog
If you consider ufo's a possibility, then you also have to consider what we know about physics or propultion to be moot. Just a thought.

MC Mike
I always thought they were debatable anyway, no big change for me.

Ronny
i saw a ufo once eek!

then it hit me in the head and i noticed it was just a frisbee sad i was so sure it was a ufo!

yerssot
Ronny, I think most have seen an UFO... it's nothing more than an Unidentified Flying Object

every flying thing that you don't know what it is exactly is an UFO y'know

finti
dont compare UFO`s with flying saucers that is often mistaken as the same thing which it aint

yerssot
thanks finti, I just tried to say that sad
*throws a fake viking hat with horns through the window*

dean7879
so u dont believe in alien craft?

yerssot
I'm an alien eek!

finti
no, regardles if it has the shape of a saucer or not

cornponious
Well, as large as the universe is, it would be really selfish and ignorant to think that we, on earth, are the only intelligent beings occupying the universe. There HAVE to be other intelligent beings out there.

Now, whether or not they have ever visited earth is a completely other matter. Frankly, I don't believe they ever have. Any race of beings intelligent enough to be able to build a spacecraft that can traverse such an expanse, then visit our planet, would more than likely make their visit well known to us. The best way for them to study us and learn about us would be to interact with us. I see no reason for them to fly around mysteriously, and abduct us in our sleep and poke big things into our butts.

So, I don't believe in any UFO's that have been sighted as of yet.

cornponious

Imperial_Samura
I think it is likely that life exists out there. Our planet orbits a sun which is "bog standard", an average sun, nothing special. Logically if our sun is ordinary, there are others like it... and with millions, if not billions of stars out there, well, I think its probable that somewhere there is life. And look at our own planet, life is persistent, and over comes almost everything, no matter how close it may come to being snuffed out. Yes, I say there is life out there.... but intelligent life is another kettle of fish entirely. Maybe, maybe not. Still, if there are smart aliens, not sure if I think they would go joy riding around earth.

dean7879
look what our planet has accomplished in terms of technology....who knows what we can do in 1000 years time....i think it is impossible that there is no other intelligent life in the universe...i also find it quite probable that there could be an intelligent race with advanced technology that could of visited earth

frodo34x
I'm an alien. I'm a legal alien. I'm an Englishman in New York.

Cosmic_Beings
lol, millions if not billions? There are over 100 billion stars in every galaxy, and there are over 100 billion galaxies in the universe! Big understatement you made.... there are more than 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (ten sextillion) stars.

Gregory
Whereas I doubt that they'd want to. And it doesn't matter how intelligent you are, you can't think problems like the impossibility of faster-than-light travel away.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.