White Sith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
Ok, could somebody clear this up for me? A friend told me he saw a trailer on the net for Episode 3 but from his description, it sounded like a fake trailer. The thing I remember most was that there was a Sith that looks like Darth Maul but is white (also has a two-sided light-saber). He said that it showed the Sith standing among a bunch of dead Jedi's and at one point, chokes Yoda in the trailer. I believe him that he saw it, but I don't believe it is real because I only know of the one trailer that is out plus the new baddy is that robot/alien thing. The thing that gets me, is that whatever this trailer is, it was apparently convincing enough since my friend bought the idea that it was real despite a clip of Yoda vs a Sith which would not be easy to make visually convincing. Please verify that this is fake and if anybody knows the link to this "fake" trailer, please post it because I would like to see it anyway. Thanks.

jedijunky1138
FAKE! There is only ONE trailer out there right now and that is the official trailer that debuted during the Incredible's movie.

bilbofett
That is such a load of crap. Junky is right, there is but ONE trailer.

Stunrun
yes ONE trailerstick out tongue

white darth maul? doesnt he mean Anakin with the sith eyes?laughing out loud

The Ones
LOL probably

Myth
I told him it was crap but I'd still like to see the fake trailer just for fun. If it was convincing, it should be cool to see.

Batman316
Someone should get a list of 'Best Fakes' wink

Huma
That does sound pretty interesting. Uber fake, but interesting.

Jedi Priestess
laughing best of fakes

smoker4
Something with the star wars kid in it pleassssse! rock

.:Space Opera:.
"I believe him that he saw it, but I don't believe it is real because I only know of the one trailer that is out plus the new baddy is that robot/alien thing"

for future reference, the name of the alien is general grevous,

Darth Subjekt
theres a part on the ep3 section of the bonus disc, when they show HC rehearsing with someone, and the other guy is swinging his weapon like maul did and Anakin was hitting both sides with his lightsaber.....so maybe there is a double-bladed lightsaber in there. As far as i know, OB1 is the only one who fights any of GG's gaurds....so who knows who Ani was fighting....mabye there is someone we dont know about. Perhaps thats the surprise. Im sorry, i dont mean to bring that back up.

Myth
Yeah, sure it is. Like they couldn't have come up with something better than that. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.