Whatever Happened to...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furius
What happens to Gamling in ROTK? i keep thinking i see this unsung hero getting killed, then he pops up later. last i saw him i think he was firing an arrow at a Mumakil. any ideas? will it be in the extended edition? also, that orange general Orc guy? when does he die?

Thorondor
the orc guy is Gothmog and i believe he gets skishified by the Rohirrim not sure what happens to Gamling plus ive not finished the book yet so i dunno lol.

shadowy_blue
The death of Gamling in the Pelennor Fields will be in the extended edition. smile

Thorondor
AH GAMLING DIES sad

Discos
unfortunatly he does, its a quite good death though and is another of many things I am looking forward to the EE for!

Discos - Hamling sucked

shadowy_blue
Discos, who's Hamling? stick out tongue

Also, I know I shouldn't be feeling this..thing..but I'm quite glad that he died. You all know that Eomer is one of my favorite characters in LOTR and I can't help it but to feel like Gamling is always the one filling out what should have been Eomer's role and deeds. Always with Theoden? What the hell is that? Gamling being the First and I think also Second Marshall (or is it Grimbold?) of the Mark? When the Rohirrim arrived at Pelennor in the movie, Eomer and his eored was placed down the last flag in the far left? While Gamling was placed with the King's banner in the center? Dude, that's the heir's place. With the King at the center. I know I'm rambling too much but I can't help it. How hard is it to just place Eomer in the center and Gamling at the far left? I will be happy if they do that. At least there's one reference of their relationship. And they never insinuated in the movie that Eomer will take Theoden's kingship if he died. They didn't even show any interaction between the two except if they're talking about the war and all. Gamling in the book died in Helm's Deep for the sake of Pete!

Also with the death of Gamling in Pelennor, I remember Halbarad's (from the book) death also in Pelennor.

Discos
Hamling, ah shit, I mean "Hama", he totally sucked for some reason

Thorondor
haha wargified stick out tongue

Smodden
how dear you pick fun at hama!!!

are you talkin about

ttthama son of hamumund.....who talks like a girl....???ehe rox...

Exa

sauron
so who was the guy who was thinking he was great....but in TTT he got warged......

shadowy_blue
It was Hama.

Smodden
oh...scuse me....i got haleth mixed up wit hama....somehow i though his dady was hamumund....???>>

Smodden
sory for the double post but...

so haleth's dad is HAMA? the guy who got warged...?

Exa

sauron
awww
anf the wargs ate hij!

thats not nice

whuy cant they all just get along!

Kitoky
What the heck....blink

trade
hi this is trade how r u all ?its a long time scince i came on last but i got to read hobbit and next i'm borrowingLOTR frome tassie do u all no 2morrow is her birthday!!!!smile

Leggy_n_Merry
Gamling dies? Oh no sad I always felt sorry for Hama when he died too sad

shadowy_blue
Getting warged and getting squashed by a Mumak (maybe)...

Those guys aren't lucky with animals...stick out tongue

Thorondor
haha true s-b very true big grin

shadowy_blue
big grin

And those are gruesome deaths too! If you'll think about it, they didn't really show it on camera but Hama's head was definitely bitten off by that Warg. I wander how it feels. sad And about Gamling, if ever he'll die because of a Mumak stomping on him...I can't even imagine it. Your whole body being squashed by a giant foot. It's like a very instant death, you can't even perhaps feel the pain or think. The last time you remember, you were riding on your horse...and then....nothing. sad

Smodden
poor poor glamling....*cries*
exactly s-b how bad would that feel...and what makes me feel more sad is that...what if nobody even saw you die...or even notice that you died for ur people...and that you were trying SO hard to fight and defend...and then BAM its over...and your out....and nobody even noticed....nobody will see the things you've done...the things...youve accomplished...and the valiant way you died.....for the people you loved...

maybee they did see him...but if they didn't it would be sad....sad

tassie
huh and you would be....????
who the hell r all these ppl i don't know??? confused

sauron
well id rather die that way than being stabbed in the chest...bleeding to death

or decapitated, head stays alive for three seconds after......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.