The last lines of ROTS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davesmolo
Ok - so e essentially know that Vader's last line is "I don't fear the dark side...I embrace it."

I'm curious what everyone thinks will be the last lines of the other major characters in the movie...the context of the conversation...and with whom the conversation is taking place.

.:Space Opera:.
ummm, i really dont care about that and would like to wait untill the movie comes out.

Stunrun
/\yes

NoFate007
That may very well be the last line. If not, I would love it to be "I have a bad feeling about this"...hahaha. That'd be so great.

Xam
Yoda: dam i got to wait till episode 5 to re-appear in the saga!

soccerrocker198
when did we hear that "I don't fear the dark side...I embrace it" will be vader's last line? i must have been sleeping.... sleep

Xam
i must be too!

JKozzy
Me three...

Batman316
we knows he says it, and I did read somewhere that it was his last line but that was a while ago

Personally I think the best 'last line' for the song would be the soundtrack behind Ben walking into the desert after dropping off Luke.
"I will be watching this one" Ben could say as he turns and walks off to the haunting theme that we hear when we first see Luke in ANH

Stunrun
theres a BIG difference between hearing something - practically rumours, and something that has been offically confirmed across the netyes

jango fatt
Yoda- Shit, i forgot to fart!

Darth Subjekt
or---"shit!?!?---tried to fart too hard, i did."

.:Space Opera:.
yoda: my green nipples, hard with frustration they are, must think i shall, and ponder i will the forecomings of the republic, and lick you i will

soccerrocker198
haha nice one space opera! i cant get that picture out of my head now...thx for the laugh

Darth_Nihilis
I say that it was either be one of 2 things.

1) Obi wan and Yoda talking aboard Organa ship. Looking out into space. Talking about Luke, saying he is there last hope.
(Obi says in the later movies "hes are last hope", yoda says " no, their is another". Which make me think, did Obi know of Yoda. Maybe he never.

2) Papy, Vader and Takin. saying something about the rise of a new empire.

tpaquin
OBI WAN: WHERE THE HELL ARE THE KEYS!?! Oh, crap. I'm stuck on this sandball. It's like Episode I all over again.

NoFate007
The more I think of it, "I have a bad feeling about this" actually has a nice ring to it for the last line. That would be awesome, to have like, Obi-Wan walk away from Owen and Beru and have Owen say that line. Then show Obi-Wan staring at the suns and the Force theme blasting, then credits.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.