Guitar Cult

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
Another random instrument cult, who plays geetar?

Ness
well i rekin i do

Baylin
When I feel inspired to...

eggmayo
Well, you either do or you dont...

Ness
um i do

Baylin
Well ok then I've been playing for about 15 and have played professionaly on and off in that time. Only now I'm all kind of settled down so I only really play when I'm inspired to, I'm sure there's some people out there who know what I mean!

FireTiger
*raises hand* I do...but I taught myself, so it probably isn't as good as others.

eggmayo
^^^ same here, i taught myself. however, i do think im as good as some of my friends, who took really expensive lessons

FireTiger
that;s cool, do you write your own music?

eggmayo
some of it, atm im more interested in covers of songs with my band

FireTiger
oh I write a lot of my own music, but do some covers too

eggmayo
basically i write a riff, but then i cant fit it into a song sad

FireTiger
awww...I write the lyrics, then play something on the guitar or piano to get what I want. I also play percussion so it helps with finding the beat and speed

Baylin
Being self taught doesn't mean anything in comparision to having expensive lessons. If you work hard at it you will be good lessons or not.

I'm self taught, I used books and I went to gigs and stood at the front watching people play then went home and copied them. If you put your mind to it you can achieve anything! rock

FireTiger
I like your thinking...smile

Korri
schmoll

Drummer coming through...

FireTiger
yay!

Korri
We all know that we are the real brains in any band diva whip2

Blind-Enemy
i play vaious instruments and my fav . are bass and guitar

i had lessons for about a year and a month , then i decided to do it on my own ... i enjoyed more doing it this way and i definitively learned faster
i had books , videos but i mainly by ear

eggmayo
I have a feeling self-tuition gives you more freedom, you can learn what you want, when you want.

Baylin
Brains? Hmm maybe, but they're certainly not one of the musicians... laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Korri
no expression

re-arrange these words:

kucy fou

Blind-Enemy
not exactly , but you enjoy it more and you can also experiment a lil bit and trying different things also cool

eggmayo
yuck fou, the name of ma band stick out tongue

Baylin
laughing out loud You know I love you really kowwi! hug love

Korri
no expression Prove it Biotch diva whip2

Baylin
Um... No!

But you can take my word for it as an honest git, ah man...

Korri
no expression ...Im not feeling it...

Baylin
Sorry here have hug hug

Korri
no expression i dont like cocky guitar players...no hug...

Baylin
b b but... cry

Arachnoidfreak
Move aside for the bassist, biatches.

Baylin
Yeah let the geezers who can only play 4 strings have a little lime light for a change... stick out tongue

(yes, yes I know many bass' these days have 5 and 6 strings or more eek! )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.