What are you doing for the holidays?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FireTiger
Well the holiday season is upon us here at KMC so I was curious, what is everyone doing for the holidays? I am going home, but I think next month I may be heading overseas, if I can get the cash together. I got my US Passport today in the mail (only took them a year) so what is everyone else doing?

Storm
I' m going to study for my exams in January. But I' ll celebrate Christmas and New Year together with Fire. After our exams, we' re going to New York for a midweek (February).

mechmoggy
Not a lot, I don't break up until xmas eve, and Mrs.MM only has 5 days off for xmas. She has to work New Year too, so it leaves little time for anything special.

FireTiger
yay New York is sooo much fun. Good luck with Exams btw

Storm
Thanks smile

KidRock
getting boozed up with my mates then running naked through the town with only santa hats over our willys

FireTiger
this I want to see for some odd strange reason

WindDancer
I'm spending Christmas with Me Poppa! happy

New Years is all drinking till the sunrise.

BackFire
Sleeping and playing video games. Oh, and eating.

mechmoggy
No "hurting yourself" with all that spare time I hope?

BackFire
Not purposely.

Vampy
blanket + tea + tv

mechmoggy
You having the missus over?

That should keep you out of mischief. yes

BackFire
laughing out loud Yeah right. She creates mischief.

I'm sure she'll stop by at some point. Oh crud, that reminds me, she's coming over in 30 minutes and I've not showered yet...

mechmoggy
So, you're still at the showering when you see each other stage?

Give it 10 years and you won't bother anymore...

BackFire
I'm already kinda at that stage...sometimes I don't shower and just wet my hair and tell her otherwise.

Walfredo
Well, to combat the motonony of family gatherings I chose to grab Cranium from Toys R Us. That shall bring much happiness to the usually boring family situations. And when that can be avoided I'll probably be playing video games and hopefully sledding...or snow football. God I hope it snows for chistmas.

SlipknoT
I always did that when I was a little kid laughing out loud

I'm probably just going to open presents and go to my grandmas house

Dazzler619
I'm just going to spend the holiday with my family

Linkalicious
Vegas tomorrow, Grandma visits through Christmas, trip to visit my girlfriend out in Ohio. messed

SoulStealer
Sounds like you're going to be busy stick out tongue

I'm doing nothing until the 23th, then I have to go to Cleveland and visit one side of my family, then on the 25th I'll be at my moms' house with the family.

Then I'll be sitting around waiting for my boyfriend to show up in January roll eyes (sarcastic)

mechmoggy
We're having the mother-in-law over for Christmas dinner.

We can't afford a turkey this year, you see. Ba-da-boom tsssshhh. roll eyes (sarcastic)

***S***
Umm... going to see the folks, my Grandpa, my sister and her fiance are coming to my parents house too.

Should be interesting.

5knuckleShuffle
going to florida to spend time with my aunt in uncle till febuary 10th i leave tonight

Fire
that's about what I'm gonna do yea

New Year should be a pretty big hoot tho

Silver Stardust
Christmas day itself not much...with my luck I'll get stuck working. The day after Christmas we're going to celebrate with my whole family.

Jackie Malfoy
I have my plans aready for Christmas eve I am going to be celebrating it at my dad and stepmom's house and then on Christmas morning me and my sister are going to our mom' house.
Then we will be both back sunday night.And that our plans our relives from Itaty are coming so it should be fun.I can't wait for Christmas!JM

jango fatt
I'm going to Egypt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.