Sauraman's death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hunchy
Hey everyone. I know the Extended ROTK includes the death of Sauraman, but I still haven't heard anyone say how he actually dies other than falling off the tower onto that spiked wheel. Is he pushed by Wormtongue? Gandalf? What? And is there also a video of this scene somewhere? Thanks.

fini
welllllllllllllll if u ever get off ur lazy ass and read the book you would know how he actually dies

NO ONE TELL em.

The Inkeeper
Grima pushes him, saruman falls and gets spiked. Legolas shoots grima, all are happy all are pleased.

fini
thats not he died Actually
lol

Exabyte
You can download the whole scene here (Mediaplayer .wmv file, 6.6 MB, around six minutes, not really high quality):

http://iesb.net/video/rotkdvdex1.wmv

BlueHarvest

shadowy_blue
Depends on whether he's asking for the death scene from the movie or the book really.

I think he's asking about the film.wink

No need to get nasty. stick out tongue

fini
heyyyyyyy when is th elast time u saw fini in here telling people to go read the book?!?!!?

Nazgulinthedark
wtf? thats how he dies in the movie? im not satisfied, after i watch it im going to write to mr.jackson and tell him im dissapointed.

shadowy_blue
LOL.

Yeah, that's your job. laughing out loud

But hey! While I'm at it, welcome back, Fini! eek! LOL..I know you've been back a couple of days ago already but I didn't really greet ya. stick out tongue Nice to have you back. happy

fini
tytyty.............i have new pics up in the pic section too.

nice to see ya Blue

Nazgulinthedark
its not nice to see me? stick out tongue. im kidding

but ya, welcome back fini wavey

Altar[1stONE]
where can i get other full completed screens from the EE

Nazgul lord
how abot you read the books before making stupid threads, as for your question i will tell you it was the muffin man who lives on drury lane.

hunchy
Fini, if you had read what I said correctly you would see that I was asking how he died in the movie, not in the books...and I have read the books before and am aware of how he dies in them. I don't think its lame that Wormtongue kills him. I think thats great irony, that its servant kills him. It would have been weak if he had been killed by Gandalf. I think since they cut the scowering of the shire, it was well done how Sauraman dies...So Legolas kills Wormtongue then? And no FINI, I am NOT talking about the book...

fini
well u said how he died actually, and that would refer to the book

Discos
well its quite geniuse really....you go to a shop, hand over money and they give it you....just like that

Discos - pfft....

Mandos
This subject is so stupid I'm not gonna say anything...
(but I just said something) confused

rinaldoz
check this out.

http://www.rotk-see.de.vu

hunchy
"well u said how he died actually, and that would refer to the book"

Actually, if you would have ACTUALLY read my post I said:

"Hey everyone. I know the Extended ROTK includes the death of Sauraman, but I still haven't heard anyone say how he actually dies other than falling off the tower onto that spiked wheel. Is he pushed by Wormtongue? Gandalf? What? And is there also a video of this scene somewhere? Thanks."

For one thing, if I asked how he died it could be referring to either the book or the movie, and secondly if you can't tell I'm referring to the movie then you've got a problem dude...and as for actually buying a copy and watching it-I have no money right now...but I plan to buy it in the future. When I posted this subject, it was before it had come out and I just wanted to hear about the Sauraman death scene, but now I've been told by people all about it, so its all good.

Nazgul lord
LMAO!!!!!!!! rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Discos
I dont think grima pushed Saruman off Orthanc, indeed he stabbed him in the bag but Grima got shot by legolas's arrow and fell back. Saruman just look like he gave up and fainted off Orthanc.

The death scene is quite good in my opinion for being a cover up of scouring of the shire. It would have been better if Theoden took the 20 riders with him, I wanted to see them under saruman's spell, looking like a bunch of mungos haha.

Imperial_Samura
I felt sorry for poor old Saruman. He was such a great villain.

angelsflame265
The part that really got me was after he fell off

Discos
yeah......cause he was dead What the f**k?

anyways, yes indeedy Saruman was a great villian. Better described than the books as weel. Mr Lee puts on a good show alright.

Suzuka
I personally didn't like the death scene. I like it until Grima pulled out that knife. I guess because in my heart I miss the scouring of the shire sad I thought Grima's death was fine, considering he's still shoot with an arrow, but I didn't like how Saurman fell or how Pippin got the palantir...Oh well, I like Gandalf breaking his staff ^^b

Nazgul lord
hey discos what do you mean by indeed he stabbed him in the bag, lmao

Nazgul lord
in the bag there goes our G RATING

Lord_Andres
geezz naz, anyway I like the death scene, I hoped for a better staff break thu, I think that 'saruman your staff is broken' was kinda weak, I hoped for a power stugle that at last would lead to Saruamns staff breaking and perhaps Saruman falling on his knees you know like what happend to Gandi after witch king broke his staff

ladygrim
well guess wot i havent seen ne of the EE as 1. i dont have it ,
and 2. blood and gross stuff and ladygrim dont go together ....

Thorondor
Well they can't exactly show his throat being slit, i was quite pleased with the scene. Although i didn't see grima push him, i seen him stab him...saruman fall forward and have a cool fall flipping barrel rolling fall onto a spike i think he was dead already though, and i thought it was well done how they had cut the old film for it. Although i did always wonder why treebeard was looking at a funny angle when he said "the filth of...bla bla bla".

rohanspear543
OKAY heres how it happens in the movie! Grima stabbed Saruman like 3 times whiles hes talking to Gandalf and then Legolas shoots Grima killing Grima and Saruman falls onto the spiked wheel. beer

And I think PJ said he didnt even shoot the scouring of the shire because he didnt like it. laughing

Nazgul lord
you could say that grimma had it in the "bag" ai doscos laughing laughing

on a more serious note i thought the sceene was good

ladygrim
lol

Thorondor
Was that post necessary messed

ladygrim
no probly not ..but i had cold hands earlier so i cudnt type much wink

Discos
lol did I say in the bag?

maybe I meant in the back? I cant remember, I dont remember much posts I post on here.

Discos - and yes I was sobar

Mandos
Drinking is bad for the brains.

Nazgul lord
Dude lighten up, dont be such a nerd have a little fun.

Thorondor
I am a nerd though so why bother trying to change big grin

Nazgul lord
i never said change, i said lighten up

Thorondor
No

DarthLazious
Nice.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.