Its Parents Evening

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Opps i forgot to tell my parents. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Royal Knight
um okconfused

Korri
yeah well they wont notice schmoll

jango fatt
oops

AddictedToBoys
well that sorta sucks

The Tired Hiker
Oh yeah?!! You are in big trouble, young lady! mad

Londonboy7
ya their going to be like I BET UR NOT DOING U R HOMEWORK THATS Y U DIDNT WANT US TO COME GRRRRRRRRRR

KevzGurley
ok, sounds great....

Londonboy7
not if ur Korri

Raven Guardia
Korri > accidently on purpose right wink

Londonboy7
man u must be doing bad to not have ur parents even COME

The Tired Hiker
I'm worried about you, Korri. erm

Korri
no expression oh shite

The Tired Hiker
Korri, I talked to your teachers today and they told me about the underground gambling ring you started at school. I'm not happy about it. Oh, for those of you who don't know, I'm Korri's father by the way.

big gay kirk
I once pretended to be a mate's dad at his parents evening.... I told his French teacher that his grades didn't matter cos he wouldn't ever be going to France anyway... and i told his maths teacher that his grades didn't matter because maths was just rubbish... and i told his english teacher that my mate wouldn't be attending his lessons because I thought it was pointless.... then his history teacher recognised me as one of his ex-students and rumbled me... luckily everyone found it quite funny....

Korri
laughing out loud nice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.