Philosophy Forum Cleanup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raz
I thought it was time we finally had a clean up of the philosophy forum and moved any non-philosophy threads to the GDF.

Going through the thread list (kindly provided by Storm) I came to conclusion that it would be best to have a seperate forum for religious talk, as I don't think its appropriate for the GDF. Hence there is now a sub-forum specifically for religious talk.

I've seperated the non-philosophy and religious threads accordingly.

Finally - please, before posting in this forum, make sure your thread is really a philosophy question.

The Inkeeper
Thank you for that....

Gregory
This is a good thing. Thanks!

Raz
Thanks to Gregory for bringing it to my attentions aswell thumb up

yerssot
think that a religion-talk forum would only create more threads that could spur up a heated arguement between members

English Moosette
People have differing views and values, no matter how much you try to hide from that you'll never change it.

Storm
Recently, there have been more threads closed in the GDF than in the Philosophy (former half religion) forum.

Jackie Malfoy
That sounds like a great idea to me.JM

Capt_Fantastic
Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.