Kingdom Come Flash VS Anybody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
is there any comic hero or villan who could beat him, or even hurt him?

BobbyD
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there enough gods and dieties in the DC & Marvel world that could erase KC Flash with a mere thought? How about those that could mind control him?
Then again, I am not even so sure about KC Flash's abilities/talents either. Anyone care to enlighten me?

K3VIL
From what i read Kingdome Come Flash, that his Wally West like the classic Flash was the greatest speedster ever been in DC Universe, but if classic Wally West his nearly a master of the Speed Force and more linked to it than any speedster, KC Flash is the Speed God on hiw own, he was so fast the only Supes could understand him if he speaks, he was able to be in multiple locations at the same time, and it means he can be in differents parallel dimensions and in the KC Dimensions simultaneously, and has total mastery over SF, he was also able to fly if i'm not wrong through total control over his molecular structure, so i think that is hard to defeat him, but godly characters like the Living Tribunal, Beyonder or any warp reality able character must not be in VS threads, how can you put a hero or villain against someone that can simple blink and eye or snap fingers and make him doesn't exsist?

The Flash
What if KC Flash gets to them before they blink/snap a body part(s)?:-D

image3320
Good 1 dude. you got that 1 hog tied. that would be like fighting the wind. 1 cannot truly fight the wind. that would go down in the LOGS column What the f**k? What the f**k? wacko

Imperial_Samura
Still, a god like character, even if Flash gets there before that snap of the fingers, what could he do.... of course doesn't he have to sleep? Or even if he didn't I still bet someone like the Tribunal or Death could deal with him, after all...

image3320
flash was everywhere & nowhere / moving between time, space, energy loosing mass & gaining energy & heat & friction & covering miles of " square feet in seconds " I don't even like DC that much , but I gotta say that was impressive Vulgar display of power.
now you are playing with poWER. flash is hard to top in this case. he sould get like a YuGioh card or something.......
doctor

Imperial_Samura
How did he even get so much power?

dark flash
If I recall he was "evolved" by the speed force but he lost all his humanity in the process

The Flash
Samura, the Flash can take out every bone/organ out of their bodies if he wants.

crazyspinz
KC flash is everywhere in his city at once, he could litaeraly hit someone 10000 times in the time it takes to bink, and 10000 punches at a time would hurt, alot

baddspellahl4
is he old like every body else, or has the speed force granted him eternal youth?

baddspellahl4
whoah crap I jsut looked kc flash up. he's like pure energy or something! he's all red and doesn't seem to have a bone structure or skin! I also read that he even went faster than mach 10!

crazyspinz
not sure, but he is like 100xs faster than light

dark flash
lord knows what happens to hin in one million.

baddspellahl4
how fast is mach 10 anyways? I know mach 5 is pretty damn fast

Evangel94
10 times the speed of sound. Sound speed varies depending on your altitude. But at sea level the speed of sound is 760 mph. At 10,000 ft its 734 mph.

complexbrother
New Son
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/f/fe/New_Sun_001.jpg/200px-New_Sun_001.jpg

New Son had control of kinetic energy at a submolecular level. He could turn an object's potential energy into kinetic energy, making it explosive. He does not need to make physical contact to do so, nor does he have a block to prevent him from using this on a living being.

He can cause another being to be unable to move or unable to stop if in motion. He was able to cause or simulate various energies by manipulating the kinetic energy present, such as infrared and microwaves by increasing molecular agitation, or cold by reducing it.

Lastly he could transform himself into an energy wave to travel through space and into other dimensions.

Darth Martin
This is one old thread.

Rorschach
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
I also read that he even went faster than mach 10!

Holy shit!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Rorschach
Holy shit!

laughing out loud

complexbrother
Originally posted by complexbrother
New Son
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/thumb/f/fe/New_Sun_001.jpg/200px-New_Sun_001.jpg

New Son had control of kinetic energy at a submolecular level. He could turn an object's potential energy into kinetic energy, making it explosive. He does not need to make physical contact to do so, nor does he have a block to prevent him from using this on a living being.

He can cause another being to be unable to move or unable to stop if in motion. He was able to cause or simulate various energies by manipulating the kinetic energy present, such as infrared and microwaves by increasing molecular agitation, or cold by reducing it.

Lastly he could transform himself into an energy wave to travel through space and into other dimensions.

bump

zeel
the specter.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
I also read that he even went faster than mach 10! haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.