What da hell did you say?!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

D-Double
I'm tired of people coming up to me and saying the most random and stupid sh!t from out of left field. I don't know what it is about me that morons think they can brain fart about my appearance or what have you, whenever it strikes their fancy.

I'm an interesting looking person and I have style, but am I so alien that complete strangers feel the need to give me their two cents...always?

....Is everyone around me high, or something?

Movie Theater Girl : You have beautiful skin!....It looks so clean!

Gas Station Lady : You're very handsome, but those dredds just aren't attractive...

Drunken ol' Assh@le : ...you know what else?...I have a t-shirt that says "n!gger"!....

Gay guy : My boyfriend would love you!..... sick

Little hipster : Hey dude. Do you dance?....I'm starting a crew!....

....does this happen to anyone else?.....

hezzy_baby
they're just trying to compliment you stick out tongue

D-Double
These are complete strangers....don't you think that's a little forward....

...or freaky....shutup

SlipknoT
dreads are cool, I used to have them

hezzy_baby
well it is kinda in a way but...it's still a compliment smile you must be pretty darn hot if complete strangers stop you in the middle of the street to say that to you stick out tongue

D-Double
I miss mine sometimes.....not while sleeping though....tickled my ears....

SlipknoT
they did look right on me, so I washed them out

hezzy_baby
how long does it take to get them done???

D-Double
I'm a freak magnet...... sneaky2

hezzy_baby
laughing

D-Double
In my case....6 hours of pain, a month of embarrassing nobs sticking out of my head...

....and 6 years of sexiness....flirt

hezzy_baby
^ laughing 6 hours of pain is worth 6 years of sexiness in my book stick out tongue

drunk_nazgul
Heh, if you're a freak magnet, you kinda malfunctioned. (Can magnets malfunction???)

I'm one freak who hasn't said something random to ye. Can I do so now?

hezzy_baby
me neither wink

D-Double
Hezzy > That month of embarrassing nobs was tricky, though....I was known as "the hooded one"....... big grin

...Has this kinda stuff happened to you?.....

Nazzy > Go crazy!.... eek!

drunk_nazgul
Did you know that Tweety smells like buttered oranges, and all they ever eat in the land of the darkest days is corn flakes?

OMG, I SAW A SEXY DREADLOCKED GUY NAMED D-DOUBLE WALK ACROSS THE STREET AND HE WAS SO FINE AND....

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Happy Dance

D-Double
laughing
Now see, if someone said that to me, after I got up off the floor from laughter, I'd give them a big hug....

Nazzy > hug

drunk_nazgul
hug

Why, thank you, sexy dreadlocked guy named D-Double.

hezzy_baby
laughing no it hasnt! but being known as the "hooded one" could have its advantages..that name sounds kind of scary. like your dark n mysterious..stick out tongue so people could be afraid of you!

D-Double
Nazzy > I don't have them anymore....but if that's your pet name for me.....sweeet!!.... flirt

Hezzy > Maybe then they'd shut the hell up, huh?...... laughing out loud .....disgust...grrrrr!!

hezzy_baby
yeah maybe they would! so what do you have done to your hair now? stick out tongue

D-Double
It's short and I plan to shave it tomorrow.....That should give the freaks some new material.....

...A hat...A hat.....My kingdom for a hat!..... stick out tongue

hezzy_baby
laughing i say let it grow loooong n dye it bright pink smile

D-Double
laughing out loud ......hmm.....A bright pink afro, huh?......stick out tongue

...then all I'd hear would be....."GOT DAMN!!!"....*roar of laughter*

hezzy_baby
laughing that would be so awesome. my friend jordan has a big afro, its hawt stick out tongue although he doesnt havent it pink sad

D-Double
yeah, I've already gone through my long hair phase days....

I'm about simplicity right now....I want to be aerodynamic!... eek!

hezzy_baby
laughing i wanna dye my hair pinkkkkk..but my mommy wont let me sad

D-Double
awww..... sad

do it anyway and wear a shower cap when you're around her.... big grin

....she'll never figure it out....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

D-Double
*bumpity-bump*

....does this happen to anyone else?.....huh

Myth
Dreadlocks are the nastiest hairstyle. Just my personal opinion. They look cooler than retarded mohawks and other out of the norm hairstyles, but they are just gross because they can't be cleaned properly. Especially since wax is applied to the good looking ones.

shellie
so when do we get to see the sexy Doobleve ?flirt1

im asked all the time if im mixed messed

some people have a hard time with a blue-eyed white girl having tight cork-screw size curls erm

Kosta
Hell yeah man!!! I always get people going:
"Jeezus youre a tall feller aint yeh!" or like all my work mates
"You could be a KILLING MACHINE Kossta, look at the size of you!"
Like DUDE! I'm more than just some hunk of beef! And I'm not even that tall really, 6'3, yeah thats tall, but not something to drop your jaw over. Like WTF! How bout actually talking to me and getting to know me before you brand me as a f*cking goon!

I mean I understand theire just trying to cheer me up, but what REALLY ticks me off, is that EVERY SINGLE oe of them thinks theyre doing me a "master Miagi" favor, like what they said is going to change my life, and when I actually gget somewhere I'm going to look back and say "Wow! That guy that called me Arnie really inspired me!"

Its all flattering at first, but it gets so tired after a while.

I Admit, I dont just get "compliments" if you can call them that, about my size and stuff. Like people that get to know me are always saying how good I am to talk to. A girl ACTUALLY complimented me on how I'm so nice because I dont act like a sleeze when I'm drunk.

I'm just bitchin though, but yeah, it does get on my nerves sometimes.

D-Double
I'm black....no wax.......I twist naturally...flirt

...and I washed mine twice a week......they smelled like roses..whistle

D-Double
laughing
eek! Finally!! .....someone who feels me......

You're the sh!t, Kostizzle.......and probably have it worse than I do...

....cuz they see you come'n from further away... stick out tongue ...just play'n

...It get's so annoying after years and years of it.....

D-Double
I get the mixed question too all the time..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

..probably cuz I don't run up to them yelling "YO YO YO, my n!gga! You got any chicken!"

My mother's light skinned and so am I.....

....They say "You speak so well"...... pirate I say "F@CK YOU!" ranting

btw.....I like those tight curls....flirt.....and maybe this weekend.... eek!

shellie
laughing D babe you know you totally rock

thank ya kindly wink i rather like 'em too

eek! i can hardly wait

D-Double
big grin
Thank you, Tigerlily.....so do you....and you rock hard... rock

shellie
big grin thnx sweetie

Kosta
See me coming? Thats so true laughing out loud I stand out in a crowd cuz I usually stck up a haed higher! laughing out loud

English Moosette
D-Double, your girlfriend always compliments your skin, look at her poetry big grin

D-Double
I know.....in_love ......ain't she a sweetie?

I like to hear anything she has to say about me.... wink

She gets freaky sometimes too......but in a good way...flirt

English Moosette
A freaky KMC Hottie is certainly not a bad thing wink

D-Double
You got damn right, sista!!.......pinkcuffs

SY > hug

Ck > lover

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.