Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
TJMaxx Drama mode: Initiated

10 am-6 pm shift, of course, YAY!

Not much happened, until:

I came off break at 2:50, and Shana had a line of like 6-7 people, and asked if I was going on register, I said yes. She said the next person in line to come over to me, so I signed on, and looked up and started to check out this woman with one item infront of me. Then this woman comes infront of the Service desk, and starts flipping out, and I was clueless who/where/why she was even there or WHERE she came from. Rambling that she was in line for 15 minutes, and that we should of "organized" who came in line. So I said I can't help that kind of thing, then she said she wanted to talk to the manager. So then she started to yell at the woman I was checking out with the one item, and then this girl doing returns next to me asked her NICELY. M'am, what's the matter, is it something I can help you with? THEN the ***** said she was sick of her being RUDE, and wanted to see a manager. So yadda yadda, the manager came out, they said we were both being rude, etc etc.

My manager gave her the # to the Corporate office, and she dropped her shit on a cart and left. One minute later, the phone rings, guess who? Corporate office of course. Manager talked to them, blah blah, and they basically said THIS, "Oh, well we won't write anything on their recommendations because of THAT NUTCASE." So, she talked to us, and we told her the whole story, she said it was her fault, we were just doing our jobs to our best ability.

Next up:

This woman brought up a bunch of $100 shoes, purses, etc. Then PAYS $330+ in $20 BILLS!!!!!!!! Then she buys MORE, and gave me almost $700 in $20 bills (in total of both purchases), it was insane. I got a money pick-up later, and had around $1,460.00 in there, 58 20 Bills, 2 $50 bills, and 1 $100 bill. Then she returned $500 worth of purses.

WHAT.A.NIGHT...*falls asleep on post*

Royal Knight
whoa that is a lot of money eek!

hezzy_baby
jesus. $500 worth of purses?!

JToTheP
Yes

hezzy_baby
whatta weird lady. blink

JToTheP
Purse obsession much. laughing out loud

JToTheP
RK, I'll steal it if you take the fall! shifty laughing j/k

hezzy_baby
lol yeah, just a bit

JToTheP
Let the AM people see this crap. laughing out loud

Kosta
I hate obnoxious ass hole customers! GAH I HATE THEM! But I dont takee crap from customers that are clearly wrong. I just walk away, youre allowed to do that where i worked. If some customer is being a dick, just a simple matter of saying "I cant help you sir/ma'am" and turn around and walk away. But I see how thats a ***** at the counter, seing as how youre stuck there.

English Moosette
TJMaxx? It's TKMaxx where I am confused

***S***
I worked at a McDonalds for about 4 years. I know all about stupid customers.

JToTheP
It's all the same thing, we own Marshalls, TJMaxx, TKMaxx, Homegoods, etc.

Kosta
LOL
Got any good stories to tell? I worked as a salesman of brown goods, so I got all typees of smart asses around who though they knew all there is to know and thought they knew better than I did! laughing out loud
"ERM! I'm looking for a TV. Now I dont want LCD because I'm afraid the liquid crystal might leak!"
THats a real quote. I think I might have strained my prostate, popped a vein in my forehead and pooped a little becaue I had to hold myself back from laughhing my ass off! laughing out loud

JToTheP
I also got yelled at by a woman for folding her XXXXXXXXXXXXXL big ass skirt for her fat ass to much and fit it into a small bag, she told my manager, fat whore. roll eyes (sarcastic) Seeing all these fat women in retail makes me want to get married even less, cuz I fear I'm becoming shallow after seeing them. laughing out loud Nah, my family hates really fat people to! evil face laughing out loud I also got written in the black book again last night for not sliding a card through the shit that says the black bar on the back was screwed up, weee I have 2 entries in about 4 weeks! big grin laughing out loud

Kosta
laughing out loud Youre making so many friends! laughing out loud

You should have said "Although we have clothing to accomidate to a person of your physicall appearance, I'm affraid I didnt ask my plastic bag making man for a bag big enough to fit a tent in!" Opps! shifty

JToTheP
laughing Good stuff. Don't worry, when I'm about to quit, or after I do, just to be an ass to fat women, I'll make some smart ass remark. Like if she has to back out of the line to move to another, I'll make a truck backing up noise! evil face

Well, I gotta get ready for another amazing 10-6 pm shift. I'm almost 100% positive to have another story...or 40 to share with everyone.

English Moosette
I get horrific urges to correct your posts. I am so sorry.

Kosta
OK man! Knock em dead! wink

Kosta
Its ok! smile You might actually learn me something! evil face

Jedi Priestess
makes you wonder if them 20's were legit. This is how some people run funny money.

Silver Stardust
Hmmm...

After 3 days I've already got some good stories from working at the movie theater yes

ladygrim
smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.