Shadow warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ash007
wow ok guys i mean i never ever knew Batman was this powerfull smile

slinger
Where did you read this? That's pretty sweet.

lifeisaglich
Yeah, I would most definitely want to see where you got your information.

ash007
http://braveandthebold.net/characters/traits/266.html&section=Skills&trait=Martial_arts

Its a great site. Got amazing details on so many heros. smile

DarkCrawler
Yeah, it is awesome.

So...Batman kinda has superpowers.

ash007
well kind of. I would say he is the most powerfull Human in the world

lifeisaglich
You some of the stuff that they say batman could do is new to me. but any how is does prove that have indeed masters all so call martial arts.
What do you guys think?

WindDancer
Nice post ash007 big grin

That's pretty good info there.

rajah kalantiaw
DAMN! so a totally handicapped batman can still beat the living sh!t out of everybody seeing as how his senses " are handy but not needed."

he can totally kick the sh!t out of kal-el. they should definitely green light that batman vs. superman movie.

ebonyblade1
So he is really on the level of karate kid of the legionnaires/legion of super heroes? so what does he do--hold back all the time. why does batgirl, and lady shiva give him fits?

lifeisaglich
Well I guess some this explains why batman is so suicital most of the time.

zod-doom
I like the part about how he can make people not notice him almost to the point of being invisable and how through force of will can controll how he appears to others, punch through a mountian, punch through a moutian, wait i need to say it one more time punch through a mountian, no no no batman is cool, he is self control he is phisical perfection he is mential perfectian he can block telapaths he could be blind and deaf and still kick my butt even if i had a 2 by 4 and bodyarmor on but he can not punch through a mountian

FLIPMODE
Yeah that description on his physical learnings are pretty accurate. About 5% of it though is incorrect or exagerated.

But still a very good description.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.