KMC Kilt Company

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fever red
You ALL need kilts.

__I've noticed a recent spate of gender dysphoria here. Endemic, epidemic, epic... First, English Moosette is a man, TH. Then, Telpy is a man, Bob (my Uncle, no doubt). Then, Furryman is a woman, Tania. A furry woman, I suppose.
__Well, there's only one RIGHT way to deal effectively with gender dysphoria. You ALL need kilts.
__So get your kilts here!
__Now, the Scots have different kilts for each clan, different colors, and patterns...Clan KMC will have to choose its colors.
__Suggestions?
__I have a couple:
__Plaid composed of a black stripe of the letters KMCKMCKMC, on a rainbow ground?
__Red? Lots of Red? More Red (some colors are more equal than others)?

Anyway, buy a kilt- they're Dashing with a white T and some black Docs, totally non-gender assumptive, and kind to the animals (woven of 100% pure symbiote wool- really!- honest!- what? You don't think I'd felt it out of dryer lint and dye it with Manic Panic, do you?)

Arachnoidfreak
*busts in and starts playing bass, totally disregarding what fever red has said*

fever red
Hey, that's about the spirit this SHOULD be taken in...

Baylin
Here's my family tartan, Macleod of Lewis!

Baylin
Ok I'll try again but attach it this time... embarrasment

fever red
Nice. I see it has Red in it. I would be very proud.
Any suggestions for a KMC pattern?

Baylin
throw as many colours in as possible, design with a street pizza pattern and it will be just super!

Baylin
Hey fever red, if you like red tartan the MacLeod clan also have a red tartan...

fever red
Street Pizza? I'm lost...LOL- fashion design just isn't your thing once you go symbiote. I'm stuck re-visiting the same old civvies every time I try to assume a low profile, just no imagination left when you spend all day extruding various weapons from yourself...Hell, I need a kilt. Then I could kick Spidey's @ss.

fever red
Ah, red n' black...classic.

Baylin
laughing out loud fashion isn't my thing either what with being a wolf and all...

Street Pizza = Psychadelic Yawn = Pavement Painting = Vomiting after too much beer and food... sick

fever red
Ah, man, I'm SLOW tonight...
*visualizes wolf in kilt* D@mn, that looks killer- I'll bet you could take Spidey...

Baylin
You and me, the bug squad... rock

fever red
Heheheh- first, we'll need kilts- but, then we'll need a name that will demoralize the city during our rampage. The Sinister Kilts?

__Oh, on the Villainry note, I have sadness to report. My bro just called to report that he can't get my X-mas present- sharks with lasor-beams attached- onto his flight home. The lasors would violate current federal air traffic safety guidelines. The lapful of sharks is good to go, however, as long as they stay in the pet carrier.

Arachnoidfreak
*makes up a sinister bassline for the sinister kilts*

I love my bass.

Tptmanno1
I've allready decided, I'm gonna wear a Kacki Kilt to school one day,
(yea I know Kacki isn't Clan-ish or whatever but my school has a uniform...)

Phoenix Aska
I wanna join!

What color kilt do you think I should wear Kate?

Dwarfdude
Cen you design a drinking monkey, like in my avvy, to be wearing a yellow kilt? And you know those barret type hats, with the little fluff ball on top, they wear as well? Can you put a yellow one of those on his head? Then put that on a green, blue an black kilt. My clan name? Clan Mc Scotch!!

Baylin
The Sinister Kilt Klan - I like... evil face

I've just ordered a shipment of genetically modified sea bass with bad attitudes. We can release them in the local water supply so that when people fill their baths they'll get a nice surprise...

fever red
Green plaid is classic and HOT...

Canadian Moose
I have a kilt. Even a picture of me wearing it.

fever red
Yes- Sinister Kilts have Sea Bass- that will be the front page of the Daily Bugle... The second lead-in will be- "Spiderman-Sea Bass connection?" We'll terrorize the city and implicate Spidey by dressing the fish in Spidey suits. And Kilts, of course.
__I can't design avvys, but I'll send you the kilt- that's all I do here. Knit kilts out of lovely, luxuriant Symbiote Wool (T.M. the KMC Kilt Company).

fever red
Share- perhaps you can be our model...
We need a slogan... "Kilts- Be Comfortable...maybe TOO comfortable."

Canadian Moose

***S***
Any suggestions for me, Fever?

fever red
HOLY SHIT! D@MN...
You're in...
Man, you have the boots n' all...
*ogles*
*leers*
I should have started a kilt company the day I got here...
However, your kilt does seem to be woven of the far inferior sheeps' wool, which, while traditional, is neither metamorphic nor sentient...

***S***
I would prefer cashmere, but I suppose I cannot be a picky as most people. Even a combination of Angora Rabbit Hair and Cashmere would be sufficient.

Canadian Moose
blink Yes?

fever red
Well, I'm thinking red, blue, and yellow for you, "*." Is it OK if I call you *? I feel SO close to you NOW...oh- that's why. Bad symbiote...down, easy, down... Heh, heh...oh, that thing has a mind of its own! Just checking what size you were, you know, for the kilt.

Canadian Moose
My family is Scottish, and we are heavy into the highland games thing. Well, moreso my uncle and cousin who play in a pipeband. Anyhow, we have one here (Highland games) yearly, and so we go. His band is going to Scotland for the World's next year as well. I've never played or anything, I just enjoy the atmosphere. I'm thinking about training for the heavy events though.

And the socks, holy oh GOD are they hot in the middle of July!

fever red
Yes, Moose, you'll never go back once you go symbiote!
And now it's time to reveal my sinister ulterior motive...you see, the "kilts" are a flimsy cover for my true problem...
My symbiote is spawning. The spawn will need a host.

***S***
I was thinking red, green and black.

Suit yourself. S would work, too. Or Scott. stick out tongue

I was hoping I could show off a little leg.

fever red
Look, the socks were OK- but the kilt, THAT was hot. I let my family drag me to a clan meeting at MacAlister once. I looked at the sheep and HATED them. I vowed NEVER to be within ten yards of the filthy things again. So much for my Scottish heritage...

***S***
hysterical

Canadian Moose
Yes, the kilt is hot too, agreed. I go to these every year, and only twice have I worn this garb. My uncle has a Celtic store, and so he has a lot of this stuff. I always feel ridiculous in it. So it was a grand day when I wore it last year.

You can love your heritage without loving sheep. Ever ate Haggis? Or done the haggis hurl?

fever red
Sure, sure- once you've bonded permanently to your new life partner, it will assume any color you want...
__And you'll be showing off a lot more than leg...that's just how it goes- sure, you're modest at first, trying to maintain an illusion of civilian dress, but in no time...you'll be scampering up buildings and web-swinging about in a skin-tight, sensually writhing suit of latex-like living tissue...

Canadian Moose
Part of me SO wants to run now...most of me actually.

fever red
I ate Haggis, yes, with my father- NO ONE else would touch it. I also had a boyfriend once, who introduced me to Lutefisk. I think between the two, my tummy mutated.

fever red
Its amazing how difficult it is to unload one of these...so, is it the craving for brains, the adrenalin dependancy, or the inherited hatred for Spiderman?

Canadian Moose
I don't hate it, but it's hard to fathom what you are eating...and still eat it.

Lutefisk?

I have a big sporran. cool

Canadian Moose
roll eyes (sarcastic)
See, I have no idea what you just said....it's that funny?

fever red
Oh, that's a reference to symbiotes. Yeh, they're funny. They're over the top.
Lutefisk is dried cod preserved with- I kid you not- lye...its horrid. An insult and injury to the stomach. Norwegian insanity.
__A sporran...? I could guess- but why don't you tell me?

Canadian Moose
You just talk so...cryptically...so...off the wall...it's hard to follow you. I like it better when you're not playing the part. confused Sorry.

A sporran

http://www.scotchcorner.com/sporrans-dress/sporran-ew7-t-b.jpg

***S***
I missed too much. I gotta go now.

Phoenix Aska
Green is kind of an ugly color for a kilt...

fever red
Ah, sorry- I'll save my symbiotic play for the Official Symbiote thread (mostly!).
OH, I was GOING to guess that was a sporran...and yes, you have a fine, handsome, big one.
Green is ugly? Well, it's just very classic in its appeal. How about...dark red with orange and black...fox colors? Clan McFoXXXy?

Phoenix Aska
Orange, red, and black colors....okay that sounds good to me!

Candy Kisses
i want one in red, black and white

Canadian Moose
droolio Sarah in a kilt....rawr....

fever red
Foxy...
It will make you easy to hunt, too- we'll be able to see you a hundred yards away. No hiding for you!
__Yes, we'll strip you, hand you a kilt, and give you a thirty minute head start... and then, the KMC English Hunt Club is after you.

Canadian Moose
Tsk Tsk...hunting is a bad word to us animals... mad

Candy Kisses
Scott in a kilt! droolio x 100

fever red
Red, black, and white- OK, I'm knitting as fast as my multiple symbiotic tentacles can...sorry, CM, but how else CAN I make the kilts?

Candy Kisses
I will save you foxy!

Candy Kisses
can i have it very short!

fever red
We'll catch you both, then...all the more fun to watch you in captivity...don't worry, you'll have a fine habitat in which to "frolic."

Yes, short is better- though it won't give you as much protection when you're crawling through the brambles, panting and desperate, trying to keep one jump ahead of the Hunt.

Phoenix Aska
Heh....I think you're the only one in the English Hunt Club Kate...

You wouldn't be able to see me if I got in like a thick field or something would ya? Those colors shouldn't be that easy to notice...

And what are you hunting me for?

Capture or killing?

Canadian Moose
We're just too hot in kilts Sharah! smokin'

Canadian Moose
Oh Krikey...don't make it from Foxxy, or me! Moose kilts are not the new wave!

Canadian Moose
droolio droolio

fever red
We have hounds to track you by scent! I'm sure Moosette will join...possibly Rogue. Maybe Danni.
It will be live capture, and a live trophy...though some mounting COULD be involved.

Candy Kisses
Schott in a rubber kilt! Oh gawd save me

fever red
No, don't worry- pure Symbiote Wool, T.M.

Canadian Moose
laughing out loud

Is it getting hot in here?

fever red
Rubber kilt?! Where...oh, I love latex.

Canadian Moose
Sharah, can you make me another Sig??

Candy Kisses
i just saw this site for men in kilts and a rubber one! *faints*

fever red
*tosses cold water on Candy Kisses' face. Slaps her gently but firmly awake*
Post link, d@mnit, post link!

Phoenix Aska
Hey now...no mounting...that could hurt a lot!

Candy Kisses
Whoops sorry guys iwas dreaming!

HEY why am i wet?!?

Canadian Moose
*chokes on his drink*

Pardon?

Candy Kisses
http://kiltstore.net/club_images/items/sr_swhdr_leather_wool_kilt.jpg

Candy Kisses
my face is wet

Canadian Moose
Oh...right...I knew that...really...*cough* embarrasment

fever red
FoXXXy, I think you have a different interp...maybe, I'll start the Hunt sometime this week, and finish it in a PM to you. THEN you'll understand... AND where's your homework?

Candy, I had to revive you...now talk. Post the link willingly, or I'll have to to resort to extreme measures...

Oh, there it is...hmmm. Could be shorter and tighter. Nice, but I prefer the one I had pictured...on Scott!

Candy Kisses
i posted the pic look above red!

scott sig made

Canadian Moose
Yeah? I'll go see...thanks sweetie.

Candy Kisses
sig

fever red
I edited...my response is above, too!

fever red
Aww, KissMoose- everybody's fave holiday.

Candy Kisses
which is where? i want to see

Canadian Moose
AWESOME Babe! Thank you!!

Phoenix Aska
Yeah I probably do have the whole thing mis interperated!

Uhhmm my dog ate my homework?

Actually I haven't done it yet...I'll do it tomorrow after school because finals were today and tomorrow...

Candy Kisses
Oh god that pic is hot! Need ice!

fever red
Take your time- I just don't want you to forget. Don't rush. I want the full tour into your naughty mind.

Cherry, it's in my mind. Heheheh. If you'd like, I can relay it to you using my symbiote to link with your mind. Hold still- bonding can be...an alarming experience, the first time.

fever red
Wait, which pic? I'm lost?!

I got so lost there I missed the ice request...ah, sure, I have ice. Where would you like it?

Candy Kisses
the pic of scott!

fever red
Oh, yes...HOT. Not as hot as FoXXXy's ribbon, but veryvery hot.

Phoenix Aska
Haha...that pic with the ribbon is all in our heads Kate!

fever red
True, true...but when I see your foxes, I think of your ribbon-fox, then I think of beribboned-you...yum!

Canadian Moose
Mine? confused

CherryPie
can iwear a kilt with out being sexual

fever red
Sure- kilts don't have to be sexual- they're fantastic for just chilling in.

Phoenix Aska
What does beribboned mean???

fever red
Decorated with a ribbon!

Phoenix Aska
oOo gottcha!

You can decorate me with as many ribbons as you want Kate stick out tongue

CherryPie
no

thats not right

helpsad

Candy Kisses
Yes you scott! do we have another scott here!

I havent seen foxy's pic!

Canadian Moose
Well, Samura...er....****S**** is a Scott

Candy Kisses
runs ice on my neck!

Yes but he isnt here! lol!

CherryPie
MY PIC IS HERERERE!

sorry if it's too small use your imagination

Canadian Moose
Would you like an ice massage? shifty

fever red
Ah, Foxy's picture is not for distribution...it's behind the shelf material. Seriously, it's a mental image. Mine. Relevant only to myself and clinical psychiatrists studying abberant sexual behavior. Well, I must be going. Have a good one, all.

CherryPie
ice is cold

but moose will melt i betwink

Candy Kisses
Ahem Cherry wait your turn!

I would love one Schott

Canadian Moose
Your wish is my...blah blah blah...*runs off to get ice*

Seeya Kate...be good.

nice piccy Randi, it's not that small.

Candy Kisses
where is cherry's pic

fever red
Good? I am- when I'm not on-line, that is.

Canadian Moose
In her picture thread.

Canadian Moose
It's a relative term with you darlin. wink

Phoenix Aska
Awww byebyes Kate....

Nice sig Moose!

Candy Kisses
I found it!

Canadian Moose
Thanks Foxy...Sharah made it for me...

She's so dreammmmmy.....droolio

Candy Kisses
who's dreamy

Canadian Moose
Is there another Sharah here? Nope...you are. big grin

CherryPie
ok have fun

I have a new one by the way with my mom

you'll se where I got my good looks fromwink

Phoenix Aska
Haha...yeah I agree...she's really beautiful...

Canadian Moose
Absolutely. It's not fair.

What's your name Foxy?

Phoenix Aska
My name is Andrew...

Fearnix
hahahahhahahahahhah
your names Andrew
nice name thumb up

Canadian Moose
Hey Andrew..I'm Scott.

Phoenix Aska
Heh...mmhmm I know you are...

I've heard much about you!

Anyways...it's nice to meet you

Canadian Moose
You've heard much about me?

Damn, I SWEAR 3/4 of it isn't true! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fearnix
ahahahahaahahah
your names Scott
nice name thumb up

Canadian Moose
You allright?

Phoenix Aska
Hahaha

Don't worry, most of the things are funny and very amusing...

Fearnix
yes i'm a man on a mission

Canadian Moose
Most?

Would you mind telling me?

I'm a paranoid moose. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fearnix
Because you finshed with your woman coz she couldnt help you with your mind

Canadian Moose
To whom are you speaking good man?

Thorondor
Woooooo Kilts big grin

Phoenix Aska
Don't worry about it Scott...

so is it true that you live in America and not Canada?

Canadian Moose
Uhh..no. Is that one of the things you've heard?

Canadian Moose
Thorndog! What's up man?

Thorondor
Moose is really a transylvanian transexual from the birth place of an underground indian burial ground believe it or not. that's what i've been told anyway.

Phoenix Aska
Haha...yes it is..

Fearnix
Black Sabbath paranoid

Canadian Moose
Get out! Really? That's bizarre. Where on EARTH did someone come up with that?

Canadian Moose
Umm...Thorny...that's soooo not true...*looks at him, sweat beading up on his forehead* Prepostrous....*cough*

Phoenix Aska
I don't know...it was a while bak but I still remember it!

Someone said it here on the OTF too...but I don't remember who....

Canadian Moose
laughing out loud laughing out loud Where the HELL would that come from! If I were American I'd call myself American Moose...or dumbass, one or the other. wink laughing out loud

Phoenix Aska
Heh...

Who's English Moosette?

Canadian Moose
Who is she? Well, she was Syren, but she changed it.

Phoenix Aska
oOo I see....

I was thinking of something really stupid...

Canadian Moose
What's that?

Fearnix
He was thinking of me Naked

Candy Kisses
Guess who's back

Canadian Moose
Hello beautiful... smile

Fearnix
back street boys? confused

Candy Kisses
*looks around* beautiful where?