It's 8 am....WHO THE HELL IS UP THAT ISN'T A PARENT!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JToTheP
*grumble*, to early. TJMaxx is just gonna tear out out my sanity more, ****! I better get Christmas Eve off!

***S***
Um, I am awake and I am not a parent... that I know of anyways.

JToTheP
Yeah, but....still....too.....early.....

***S***
I had a half-hour debate with myself on whether or not to call in sick today. With it being pay-day today, I opted for working.

Df02
its actually 1:42pm smile
i know, way too early for me aswell sad

Df02
sure u did....mass debate more like eek!

***S***
That was last night on whether or not I should go to bed. naughty

English Moosette
I'm up at 6am every day and I'm in work by 8am. I just love being a Librarian roll eyes (sarcastic) The irony is I actually only get paid for the hours 10am-3pm but due to the fact I don't drive, I get a lift with a teacher and she's here 8am-6pm. It sucks.

***S***
Do you plan on changing it soon, Kerry? stick out tongue

JToTheP
blink Where the hell did you get that reply from, or did you change her post? That post isn't in my thread.....*head explodes from AM thinking*

***S***
Wow. Welcome to the world of working, Pizzy

JToTheP
I've been working since like, the 2nd week in November, and it only gets worse everyday. As insane as it sounds, I officially wanna be 9 again, and have Santa come to my house. If work=hell, retail=*grabs knife and stabs self repeatedly.

***S***
It only gets worse, Pizzy.

Why do you think I respect my parents that much more now that I know what they go through?

JToTheP
If I didn't have to have taken this horrid job, I still wouldn't know what my parents went through. It's becoming quite clear that if I stay at TJMaxx, I'll never be able to get a car, so I have to leave soon. I'm looking for another job in January-February.

English Moosette
Where'd you get that, Smallville pissed

JToTheP
Hmmm...maybe I should write down Sig/avatar ideas at work, instead of dealing with those ungrateful ****bags? laughing out loud

English Moosette
I like my sig, all you haters can swivel schmoll

JToTheP
I just meant for any forum I go to/moderate. *Shrug* Besides, every pick-up of cash I get during the day is atleast $400-$600, so I'm basically a large cut of our paychecks. I should get one day to give customers the bird, and say **** off and die! evil face rolling on floor laughing

***S***
I love you too, hunny. winkiss

JToTheP
Well, I gotta get dressed for another amazing 10-6 pm shift. It's almost 100% I'll have more stories to share with everyone here.

English Moosette
I mean, did I actually say that at some point in my KMC Career.....?

chelsea17
it's 9:20 am here now...i've been up since around 5 this morning

English Moosette
hug Cheldrake, I bet you never even went to sleep stick out tongue

chelsea17
hugwell i was sleeping...till i woke up stick out tongue

cheldrake? i like it

English Moosette
Sorry, it popped out my fingertips ninja

chelsea17
its spicy and sexylaughing

Gorny
I got up right after 7 am this morning (it's still morning). *yawn*

Silver Stardust
It's 8:30, been up an hour...I have to drive my brother to school every morning erm

***S***
Not that I am aware of, but that is completely beside the point.

Jackie Malfoy
I just got up a little while ago and I am not a parent.Not that I know if I was anyway!So what's up?JM

ladygrim
i've been up since half 5 for no reason other than i couldnt sleep

English Moosette
Sorry dear, I had complete deja vu when I read it, I actually thought I'd said it confused

dave123
i get up at 7am for school stick out tongue

Clovie
i've been having classes then erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.