Band is so boring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JLred
Band is so boring am i right people??????wallbashwallbashwallbashwallbashwallbash

Linkalicious
and nerdy too. yes

JLred
I got in but now I wanna get out and stay out forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horse

ladygrim
i think soo

Jackie Malfoy
I can't play anything so band is not a good place for me.Also if you join band at my school you get beat up for it.It is consider nerdie.But don't worry you are safe I will not tell anyone you are in band!
Just joking with you!JM

JLred
Here if you're in band no one gives a crap!!!!!!
Only this horse does horse hysterical

If I was at your school Jackie I would be all fearfearfear

OBI-WaN Shinobi
Band is only nerdy if you let it be. Take Me for example.

In am a hardcore Theater buff and most people think that just because we theater people like to go see plays and musicals that we are gay but if they would look at the odds there are about 15 guy's enrolled in theater and there about 50 some-odd girls so you do the math and as far as the band goes just look at it this way when you get older and take a girl out on a date and you randomly start playing a song on whatever instrument you play she is going to fall for you like a sack of brick so stay in the band and learn some romantic songs trust me it helps.!!!!!

JLred
uhh...... ok.......shockingshockingshocking.................

I'll be all: serenadeserenadeserenade

Drumdude1167
I like band...its fun for me...yours must suck if its no fun....weeee

Clovie
huh what band?

Drumdude1167
School band?

WindDancer
Ugh! I hated that damn class in high school. I feel your pain. Band sucks.

Drumdude1167
No it doesnt

Linkalicious
That's like saying you joined the cheerleading squad because the team is primarily girls...

That is sooooo not the way to get girls.

band, and the band-os who comprise it, are generally portrayed as nerds....I think it's the little outfits. yes

Each individual has their own degree of nerdiness, but in comparison to say...the football team or the basketball team....band is nerdy by comparison.

Drumdude1167
Oh....it is

.:Space Opera:.
"you get older and take a girl out on a date and you randomly start playing a song on whatever instrument you play she is going to fall for you like a sack of brick so stay in the band and learn some romantic songs trust me it helps.!!!!!"

unless you play the tuba wink

"That's like saying you joined the cheerleading squad because the team is primarily girls...

That is sooooo not the way to get girls.

band, and the band-os who comprise it, are generally portrayed as nerds....I think it's the little outfits.

Each individual has their own degree of nerdiness, but in comparison to say...the football team or the basketball team....band is nerdy by comparison."

comparing the gayness of the two, football is more gay. you know why? because theatre kids arent seen slappin eachother's asses on a regular basis like the football player's do after making a touchdown. also theatre kids try not to take showers with the same sex, i dont wanna ever see any of my friends shlongs, thats just disturbing *shutters
so all in all with gay shower scenes and playing grab ass on the field while theatre kids sing every once in awhile i must say that fotball would have to be the gayest sport on earth (besides hoola hooping)

Linkalicious
right, knocking the living sh!t out of eachother at full speed is much much gayer than wearing make up and reciting shakespear...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Neither football or theatre have anything to do with "gayness." Being gay is a sexual preference, not a level of coolness. Saying something is gay just because you don't like it is just plain ignorance. Not that I'm calling you ignorant, but comparing the two on their "level of gayness" is just weak.

Like I said...it's just like saying you joined the cheerleading squad to meet chicks.

Ever watch Dodgeball? "things musta changed since i was in high school"

*Danii*
Band - rules

Orchestra - Sucks

Ceiledh band - sucks

***S***
I wanted to join cheerleading because the coach was hot as all hell.

Mane
Band was my favorite class in Junior High.

"right, knocking the living sh!t out of eachother at full speed is much much gayer than wearing make up and reciting shakespear..."

no...just less intelligent. dude i was refering to obi-shinobi's comment and i wasnt just calling football gay because i dont like it, i was saying that some of the things they do are alot more homosexual (like playing grab-ass on the side-line) then anything the theatre kids do (unless one of the theatre kids is actually gay then there's an exception) i didnt just call it gay out of spitefullness

OBI-WaN Shinobi
Yea what Opera is trying to say here is that on a level of 1-10 in the gay meter football is reaching a whooping 7.5 where as theater is only at a 4 Now don't get me wrong I love football I watch evey game and I love the Packers ( Go Farve ) We just like to com pair the two of them on the gaydar!!!

JLred
Uhhh.....well......I think band is boring

yeah but music isnt

JLred
You're right thereJumpyJumpyJumpyJumpy

.::Levi@than::.
Ah... but some of the music isn't very interesting either... especially when you have to sit there and not play for half of the song no expression

JLred
I like it when someone else plays and I have to relaxthumbup1 My friend next to me all trumpet and Im just there going sleepy then sleeping then sleep1 then the teacher goes all cursing on me then I start to argue then there is a fight box and I end up looking like this sadangel

blink you're a smilie addict arent you?

.::Levi@than::.
heh... in orchestra.. our conductor doesn't even notice me... and I'm sitting RIGHT infront of her no expression

JLred
Of course I like smilies dont you???gunsmilie

I can fix that gunsmiliegunsmiliegunsmilie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.