Anyone who loves Inu Yasha should NOT read this!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XFantomX
Inu Yasha, where should I start? First of all anyone who HATES Inu Yasha just send a litle E-Mail to me and we can discuss one of the worst anime's of all time. [email protected]. And if you like it don't even bother sending me hate mail or anything like that, cause everyone is entitled to their own opinion and my opinion is Inu Yasha SUX!!!! Everyone in my school absolutly loves it and I was forced to watch it for a school report and review it. Well I promised myself to nver watch it again, why is it so popular? It is to cliche for me. Anyway, that is what I think and I hope everyone discovers that there is WAY better anime out there, not just the stuff that comes on T.V. Well Talk Talk to you all later! Happy Dance Happy Dance laughing

Gregory
BlackHatDefect has a new friend. Joy.

Jace_Rave
yeah, but it has brought a lot of ppl to liking anime!!! you gotta give it props for that

Jace_Rave
but I do agree that it isn't the best anime ever

BlackHatDefect
Sweetie,as much as I loth Inuyasha every being,you have to post this in the Inuyasha section...Why?Because this forum is HUGE on anti spam or repeat threads...

I will totally Email you though,I have basically figured the popularity of Inuyasha to a core...and its not that pretty...but be warned..this topic will be closed....

WindDancer
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t314999.html

Nuff said.

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.