No particular topic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sim0921
You guys probably don't give a f*, but i feel pretty bad today sad, and I just want to talk to someone.
Guess what? I went to a doctor, because of some f*ckin migranes, and depression i keep having for a month or so. He suggested i go to a shrink or neurologist(What the f**k? ?). im not going to, the whole thing sounds creepy as hell sad, and i dont kno how much it will help. I just feel useless and inferior in some ways; some ppl kind of 'convinced' me sad

Damn, i really need a break bawling

Anyway, how was your day? Anything new erm?

Fearnix
*hugs* every little thing is gonna be alright

I had a family dinner with every body big grin

sim0921
that nice smile

Fearnix
yup yes

Londonboy7
hi man if this helps my day was awsome

Fearnix
good for you thumb up

Londonboy7
yes it is

Filth
Ahhh lifes s**h get used to it

theReject
Yup that sucks.
My days have been ****ed up lately.
Im tired and exhausted I don't want to leave my house(And I dont really feel like using very much punctuation so don't say anything) i have been throwing up for three days straight but I still have to go to school because I have exams. mad Oh well.

Londonboy7
That sks

theReject
Yes it does....but

I'm finally ****ING done with exams!! Heck yea!
rock
I am so freakin' excited I have been bouncing around the house for an hour.
Oh and I don't think I did too bad on my examssmart

...well except maybe 2
Anyway, I am so freakin' happy I'm out of school, even if I still have a lot of sh** to do over the holiday break!

big grin

sim0921
thats cool.
I also finished my exams, but im really screwed at math sad
Anyway, yeah, i agree, life isnt meant to be nice and peacefull all the time. Sh*t happens, and its more often than good things.
You know what really sucked? Today during a lesson, i nearly threw up in class. It was so f*ckin embarassing embarrasment
Oh well, I guess im leaving. Im very dizzy right now.

Jackie Malfoy
(Give her or him a hug too)sorry I can never tell if you are guys or girls on this site!lol!Don't worry be happy!The sun will come out tomorrow!My day was good.JM

sim0921
Um... im a girl.

eggmayo
If ya really need to know, just read their profile.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.