Salma Hayek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
OMG!! She is my favorite next to Eliza Dushku! She is really hot and a good actress! love

ahaetrkarykl
i love salma hayek too. shes a great actress and i love her movies...dogma, desperado, the list continues.....

Dirty Vader
I like her too, she's funny and pretty, but not hot.

slayer
I agree shes pretty not hot.

ahaetrkarykl
whoah i gotta disagree there...i think shes really hot

in flames
agrees too pretty not hot

Dogbert
HOT HOT HOT!!

vishal2004

Definetly HOT HOT HOT

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
She is a beautiful actress!

CrazyInLove
What does everyone think of Salma Hayek?

Rebecca

WindDancer
What I think of her? She is a total babe! Hotter than hot! A very sexy gorgeous woman.

But there is already Salma thread in this forum. Search and you'll find more info.....

CrazyInLove
Oh, I am sorry I didn't know that there was already a thread of hersmile Well, I like Salma, I think she is pretty, but I have heard that she is a b****. I think she is a EXCELLANT actress thoughwink

Rebecca

MornGlory
I loved Frida

I have no signature anymore cry

CrazyInLove
I never did see Frida... I liked her acting in Desperado and Once Upon a time in Mexico..

Rebecca

Beyond Image
what a doll. much better than J.Lo. oh, god, what a lovely face. smile yes smile

CrazyInLove
Yeah, I think she is beautiful!.. Just wonder if she is nice...

Rebecca

Paola
she has a terrible reputation here in Mex erm

Beyond Image
aw, poor thing, i guess she skipped out of dodge. too bad...i still love her. yes big grin

dbarzallo
I think she is very beautiful and she should have one the Oscar for Frida she did do a very good playing Frida...but hey it is my opinion...

Fatima
Salma started as a soap actress in Mexico. She gained special recognition for her appearance in "Teresa," but it wasn't what she wanted to do. She wanted to make movies. She wanted to be famous. So she packed her bags and came to the United States. She didn't even speak English, but that wouldn't stop her. As everyone knows, it ain't that easy for a common person to make it in Hollywood that fast. Salma spent three years trying to find something to do. She landed a small role in "The Sinbad Show," but she hated it. She then had the smallest cameo you can imagine in La Vida Loca, a movie that, to be fair, no one saw. Tired of this lack of recognition, she returned to Mexico and filmed El Callejon de los Milagros (Midaq Alley). This movie, ironically, became a worldwide success. It still is one of the best movies Salma has ever done. But it wouldn't be until Robert Rodriguez put an eye on her that her smashing rise to fame in Hollywood would start...

Salma appeared in a talk show where she talked about how hard it was being for her to succeed in Hollywood. Coincidentally, Robert Rodriguez was watching the show and immediately called her for some auditions. That's how the bond between them actually started. Eventually, Salma made two movies for Rodriguez: Roadracers and Desperado. This one became the breakthrough movie for its two rising stars: Antonio Banderas and herself. Since then, Salma has appeared in almost every Rodriguez film, from Four Rooms, her memorable turn in the cult movie From Dusk Till Dawn, The Faculty, Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over and Once Upon a Time in Mexico.

After Desperado, Salma landed roles in so-so action movies such as Fair Game and Fled. This would do nothing for her career.

But finally, after all those years, Salma got her first starring role in Fools Rush In. Her costar was "Friend"'s Mathew Perry. And while at first the movie was made as a chance to prove that Perry could also make it in movies, it was Salma who got all the accolades. The movie didn't become a hit, but it made modest business at the box office. Besides, it received great notices for its star. Salma was better known now, and she had officially entered the Hollywood elite. Her role as a Mexican-American girl who gets pregnant after a one night stand would prove one of her best as well and would also give us a hint of the comedic talent she possesses.

She's amazing smile

dsilva
I agree. shes a brilliant actress and shes super duper HOT.
http://images.share27.com/288-salma_hayek_bikini.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Salma is one fine hot latina. I remember her in From Dusk Til Dawn. That is a cult classic.

Fatima
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Salma is one fine hot latina. I remember her in From Dusk Til Dawn. That is a cult classic.

Yep ..her movie Wild Wild West my fav Happy Dance

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20060922/244.hayek.salma.091906.jpg

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Fatima
Yep ..her movie Wild Wild West my fav Happy Dance

http://images.eonline.com/eol_images/Profiles/20060922/244.hayek.salma.091906.jpg

What a beautiful picture of her.

blue_ocean
Yes she's beautiful and as apparent through her look she's a smart actress. Does anyone know if she popped out already?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by blue_ocean
Yes she's beautiful and as apparent through her look she's a smart actress. Does anyone know if she popped out already?

She hasn't given birth yet. Should be any day now.

colonelf40
she is sexy coz she is mixed raced

I think half hispanic half arab

fallenangle
one of the hottest wemon on the planet and if you dont think so your stupied

eyevideo12
She Is One Of The Hottest Actress And I Like Her To

giclee12
She Is Great Actress.She Was The Queen Of Hollywood In Her Younger Days

monikaluchi
I think you guys only love her delicate figure. You never concentrate in her acting . Even Salmahayek don't love to listen that. First she an actress then her figure. Sorry if i heart somebody.

SEAL76
Salma Hayek is amazing.

botankus
Originally posted by fallenangle
one of the hottest wemon on the planet and if you dont think so your stupied
KMC Post Of The Year, courtesy of fallen "angle"

SEAL76
Originally posted by Dirty Vader
I like her too, she's funny and pretty, but not hot.

Not hot!? When was the last time you visited your eye doctor? To each his own I guess.

The Dark Cloud
Salma is the second hottest actress in Hollywood after Kate Beckinsale. Ms Hayek is also a very talented actress.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Dark Cloud
Salma is the second hottest actress in Hollywood after Kate Beckinsale. Ms Hayek is also a very talented actress.

In Dusk Til Dawn, she is the hottest woman on the planet.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
In Dusk Til Dawn, she is the hottest woman on the planet. yes Many a tissue met it's ultimate demise while I watched that.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yes Many a tissue met it's ultimate demise while I watched that.

You said the same thing about Cocoon.

The Nuul
I wish she would do better and more nude scenes.

jhonatancas
she is a little short tho!.. BUT she is HOT she has that Latino/Mexican look thats just HOT

The Dark Cloud
Just saw her in Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. A tiny bit part in a so so B movie. What has her career come to? She still looks good though, despite being in her mid 40s.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.