My contact fell out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nazgulinthedark
And I can't find it! weep now I'm blind in one eye.

slayer
Aww Naskal sorry 2 hear about tht.

I hope u find it soon!!!

***S***
I found it! nope... it was a skittle.

Darth Revan
Yarr... Two glass eyes... pirate

SlipknoT
haha

***S***
Did you check your shoe? Your pockets? Did you eat it?

Nazgulinthedark
no

oh well, i have like 7 more in my bathroom just waiting to be stuck in my eye! eek!

.:Space Opera:.
OHHH ny tongue fell out! blink

Drumdude1167
wear glasses like i do....i have never lost a contact...mua hahahahahaha

Arsenal
I dropped my contact on the ground in school once so I went in the bathroom and washed it off in the faucet but it burnt like hell when I put it back on.

Myth
Thats nothing. I scratched a contact my freshman year and my mom told me that if anything happened, I had to wear my glasses. I decided not to wear glasses so I never told my mom about the contact and was blind in 1 eye for a year until my next eye exam.

Arsenal
You wait a year before you get new ones?

Myth
Yep. At the time, I was more self conscious and refused to wear glasses. Since my mom threatened not to replace them and force me to wear my glasses if something happened to them, I opted to not tell her and pretend that they were fine. My eye doctor was surprised when my eyes got considerably worse within a years span. Now if I lost them, it wouldn't be a big deal. However, I'm so active and hyper, that glasses would not work for me anyway.

BakaXero
whats wrong with glasses they make you look like an interlectual
too bad they dont make you intelligent too...
DAMMIT!!!

Myth
Nothing is wrong with glasses (to me). Some people see it as a geeky thing though and as a freshman in HS, I was self-conscious about things like that. By Sophomore year, I wouldn't have cared.

Filth
LOL

Jackie Malfoy
Man I hate when that happens.That happen to me in school once and it got worst because it fell in the school hall and I was looking for it and a teacher came she looked at me strangely and lefted.
I really don't blame her through.Hope you find it!JM

Discos
I would hate to have contacts, I am one those people who would start scratching my eye just knowing that somethings there.

Found it yet sport?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.