Richard Roxburgh as Dracula!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SirIanRocks
I've had enough. I've kept quite for long enough. I am offically starting the Richard Roxburgh thread. All who support me in this insane decision may say so here.

Roux'sGirl
ok...lol...i'll support. i don't think i've actually ever seen a movie with Richard Roxburgh in it, but i'm sure he's really good. lol. i think i have a friend who likes him. so i'll show my support!

jeffer_wrote
i'll support this, too...

Roux's Girl, this might help. Richard Roxburgh was in the following films:

MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 2 as Dougray Scott's right-hand man (the one whose finger got cut by dougray's character)

THE TOUCH as the main villain to Michelle Yeoh and Ben Chaplin

MOULIN ROUGE as the Duke who is after Sateen

VAN HELSING as the Count Dracula..

he's a pretty good character actor....smile

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I KNOW HIM!!!!!!!! hes so cool!! love him in Moulin Rouge

SirIanRocks
Do you actually know him for real????? I have a friend who lives in Italy who knows him.

iluvdracvanhels
Count Dracula is so hot in Van Helsing. I fell in love with him the minute I saw him in Van Helsing. What are your thoughts?!?!?!

MornGlory
i havent seen this movie! Van Helsing?? should i waste my time?

KillTheLight
No.If it ever comes on Tv in the future and your flicking through channels at 2 o'clock in the morning cause you cant sleep then you should consider watching it.

MornGlory
i thought van helsing is a movie

KillTheLight
yes it is a movie you do know that they show movies on tv like a 100 years after it's been released.

MornGlory
WHOA !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY DO!!??stick out tongue

JumpyJumpyJumpy

MildPossession
Dracula in Van Helsing was awful, very cheesy. Not a good choice...

Van Helsing was awful as a whole, could have been so much more.

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, discuss anything & everything about RR here! big grin

LORDSIDIOUS01
Talented actor.

Ultimate Hulk43
I know, I loved his Dracula. If they ever decide to make another Dracula flick, they should try to get him.

CrimsonFairy
he's hawt love

vintageSW77
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I know, I loved his Dracula. If they ever decide to make another Dracula flick, they should try to get him.

he was one of the worst Draculas ive seen and ive seen most

Ultimate Hulk43
No, he wasn't.

vintageSW77
dear oh dear

Ultimate Hulk43
It's my opinion. I don't see why people have to be assholes when it comes to opinions.

systemshock2
I really liked him as Professor Moriarty on "The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen". Such a suave and charismatic villain. Everything that Moriarty needed to be thanks to this talented actor. It's a shame he isn't more of a recognized actor.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
It's my opinion. I don't see why people have to be assholes when it comes to opinions.

im not being an a hole
i just think in the roll call of Draculas you got Christopher Lee,Bela Lugosi,Max Schrek and Gary Oldman at the top of a long list with Leslie Neilsan way way at the bottom with Richard Roxburgh looking up at him

Ultimate Hulk43
Well, that's what you think. I happen to think differently.

vintageSW77
ok

i do think he should play Vulcan in the rumoured Flash Gordon remake

Ultimate Hulk43
There is a rumor that there will be a Van Helsing sequel that will be a straight to DVD movie. If that's true, Roxburgh needs to be cast as Dracula again if Dracula will appear in the movie.

vintageSW77
hes too big now for straight to dvd

Rampant ox
I also agree that Christopher Lee was the best Dracula. He gave a mesmerising performance that very few other Draculas were able to achieve. I say that honestly and without bias as well.

Mr Roxburgh is good actor in his own right however. He is a great actor and im sure we can expect some great performances from him in the coming years.

Ultimate Hulk43
Bela Lugosi & Richard Roxburgh leaves all the other Dracula's in the dust in my opinion.

vintageSW77
Originally posted by vintageSW77
ok

i do think he should play Vulcan in the rumoured Flash Gordon remake

for some reason i got Roxburgh mixed up with Gerard Bultler for a mo there
think it was the booze

Ultimate Hulk43
Man, I'd love for Roxburgh to play Dracula once again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.