The "I can play the drums better than you" cult

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
Well i can.....i dont know about you so.....HA

Nazgulinthedark
definatly a copy of "I-play-trumpet-an-you-dont-so-nya" cult.

Pfft. roll eyes (sarcastic)

bigsis
well, i don't play anything...so nanner-nanner!

Loving_Daniel11
Agreed Nazgul.
Plus my bf's brother has been playing drums since forever, he's even studying it at college right now. Best drummer in band.

Raven Guardia
so guys who can play drums are hot.

.....the trumpet on the other hand, is a wimping insturment.

Dregh
go play the flute

drunk_nazgul
No, the trumpet is not wimpy.

When did you play the trumpet?

Anyway, you play drums better than me, so ha!

Raven Guardia
actually, My brother plays the trumpet. I have played it once or twice. it has no thrill for me. I like the drums. they are hard core.

The Tired Hiker
I taught myself to play drums but I sold my set to my best friend and I picked up the bass guitar. We were both in the band, The Tired Hikers, where I got my username from. We are both born on March 24th as well.

Raven Guardia
thats Awesome TH.....I use to play them too. but then I sold them in middle school ( I'm in 12th grade now) I really regret it sad I love the drums.

The Tired Hiker
It's never too late to pick up the stix again. wink Maybe one day we'll see you in some band like Heart. cool

Drumdude1167
oh me too...

I even told the person who made the "I-play-trumpet-and-you-dont-nya" or what ever and he said it was aiiight for me to do this thread.......so on a different note......i love the drums

Raven Guardia
I keep begging my mom and dad if I get a trap set and there like no. I even offred to pay for it.....and being in a real Band would rock. not just my High school band where I am in color guard. embarrasment

drunk_nazgul
In my school it's all about the Guard! eek!

Raven Guardia
man, our guard gets treated like sh!t. the band is really rude to us. although if my bro hears someone make a nasty comment about guard he flips out on them laughing

Ronny
joins eek!

shangheid
My brother plays the drums sick sick messed messed

Ronny
i play the drums *is a sexy boy* flirt

im no boy! stick out tongue

Mane
I drum all over yo mama, *****! smile

Drumdude1167
Well.....ok....but i still love the drums...what are you gonna do about it YO.....just joshing

Korri
bring it on diva whip2

Mane
Drummers are losers: look at me. sleepy

Drumdude1167
*gets out handcuffs and hot oil*

***S***
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=317531&highlight=Scrambled+Eggs

This thread looks familiar.

Korri
no expression die.

Ronny
IM A LOSER BABAY SO WHY DONTCHA KILL ME

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.