What's your spiritual type?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Df02
Link

hopefully thall work...just a simple quiz

www.beliefnet.com if it doesnt, and the quiz is in the top left corner, second link down i think

MC Mike
53 - Spiritual Straddler. It was kind of weird but In a sense that's me. messed

shellie
score :61 , Old-fashioned Seeker -- Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it

JediJim
42 - Active Spiritual Seeker - Spiritual, but turned off by organized religion. That about sums me up! smile

Silver Stardust
29 - Hardcore Skeptic -- but interested or you wouldn't be here!

Yep, pretty much...

Fire
Spiritual Dabbler -- Open to spiritual matters but far from impressed

yea that,s about it smile

eleveninches

Imperial_Samura
I got 52, which makes me a Spiritual Straddler, sounds pretty accurate, I am very much a heretic Buddhist/Christian who seeks the truth. Thats just what I say about myself, not the test about me. wink

Clovie
60 - 69 Old-fashioned Seeker -- Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it

frodo34x

FeceMan

WindDancer
Now this quiz is very interesting. Unlike other quizzes I've taken (crappy what's you stand on politics nonsense) this one had some interesting questions to ponder. But there is something that doesn't quite add up. I got this:

60 - 69 Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it.

That can't be right. See, I don't chose religion because I want to be save or go to heaven. As a matter of fact I reject certain aspects of my former beliefs because they don't seen to fit in with my current views. I support the death penalty, I fully support Capitalism ideas of explotation, I believe everyone has a price and can be bought.....etc. I chose to be Espiritual because for me all humans beings DO possess something in themselves that cannot be uncover by modern science.

I also belive that prayer and meditation helps a person to connect with that thing that's inside and reach a communication very deep. In other words.....Actually I don't have other words. I'm just going to say that there is a inner being that is crying out to us for some attention. That's all.

Df02
i think in your case the word religion should be used more loosely, rather than thinking of it a defined religion... itd be more like a set of your own spiritual guidelines. you beleive in religion and spirituality, but you dont beleive in one in particular... if that makes any sense.
the questions are pretty specific and all of them together covers nearly every spiritual belief people may have (not completely exhaustively obviously). so the truth to your beleif's should be somwhere in ur description, just open for interpretation...as is everything involving spirituality

Celestialgirl

Ronny
Old-fashioned Seeker -- Happy with my religion but searching for the right expression of it

WindDancer
I like what you're saying.....but I have to ponder more into those kind of thoughts. confused

I need to clear my mind for awhile. wink

DuronKiller
82 Confident Believer

frodo34x
Should we start a new thread of this, but with a poll?

Bardock42
27 yeah I am a hardcore skeptic

jnolan
89- confident beliver

Bardock42
we should talk a little my friend.

jnolan
who, me?, bardock

Bardock42
indeed wegot very welldifferent views I guess.

jnolan
that seems to be the case, whenever u want bud, im always up for an intellegent discussion with someone of opposing views, u learn so much that way, i think to many people shut out knowledge of things they dont belive in or follow, those are the things i wanna know the most about

Bardock42
Intelligent conversations are great. I also don't really like when people just plain say its Impossible but I mean we are just stating our opinions aren't we? I often found that people that belive the least in Religion or are even anti-religious know more about it then those that are faithful.

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Storm
You scored 36, on a scale of 25 to 100. Here's how to interpret your score:

30 - 39: Spiritual Dabbler - Open to spiritual matters but far from impressed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.