Why are some people just so evil?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
I got XBL a couple of days ago and I thought "I'll try Crimson Skies online." Now I haven't played it in six months, but I thought everyone would understand. So I enter a 2 on 2 game, and the person on my team starts acting like a complete and utter di*k. Shouting stuff over the comm like "Come on you fa**ot", "You're so fu**ing crap," "You suck" etc. Then he kills me saying "Fa**ot deserved it anyway." I come back, and he gets killed saying "Oh look, his partner helps him while mine does nothing." So later on, a minute left, the rest of the time still full of insults etc. by him which I try to ignore, I kill one of the guys on the other team and he says "Hey, you fa**ot! That guy was mine"...How the he*l am I suppost to please this guy? First, he expects new platers to be ace players. Second, he hurls abuse at them for not helping him (when I was, I was chasing the other guy) then for helping him. Then when the match was over, he shouts over the comm, "Hey you suck, f**king fa**ot."

Sure does give a nice impression of XBL, doesn't it. Now I'm not taking this as an impression of everyone on XBL, as I have been on Halo 2 and everyone there is really kind. But this guy was just such a c*ck.

Now I'm sorry to rant, I just needed to get it off my chest. And maybe if you see a guy called jbol21/jtol21/something to that effect I really didn't look at his name. All I remember was it began with a j and ended with a 1, with a ol in the middle. Anyway, if you see him, maybe throw some abuse at him/shoot him down - see how he likes it.

Thanks for your time

Jackie Malfoy
Don't know I guess it is in there nature to be.I know it is in my nature to be evil!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.