Who knows The Crow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MudvanneJessy
I want to know who's a Crow fan. If you are contact me here.I will tell you thing you want to know. big grin

eggmayo
I am a Crow fan.
I want to know thing.
The Crow is 3rd favorite movie

botankus
LOL
laughing

Maybe they meant Thing from Addams Family

loserib
i know alot about the crow im a real big fan i have the symbol from part one tattooed on my right forarm i allso have a copie of the script the crow 2036 writtin by rob zombie i have the original graphic novel the first movie was based on

eggmayo
cool
what symbol

eggmayo
you notice how someone hasn't told us what we wanted to know yet?

eggmayo
Ok, has 28 days later come true?
Am I all on my own and am too stupid too realise?
I am getting quite scared now.

eggmayo
OK, enough joking.
I've sat here for 23 hours straight now and that really makes me scared!
*zombie dives through window*
alright i got that one, any more?
*pulls back curtain to see thousands*
"eek"

Lord Soth
I do, he a personal friend of mine, I like to have him over for tea

eggmayo
Yes! I'm not alone.
*breaks down*
Lord Soth, you are now my best friend.

loserib
sorry bout that you know the one with the crow spreading its wings and has the eyes in side of it if my camera was working i would take a picture of my arm to show you

eggmayo
cewl!!
why is whats her face not coming back?

loserib
dont know

eggmayo
right i'm bored and tired now.
i'm going to recykaticlakvic. (Iceland)

Pirate_Girly
Brandon Lee is hot, i feel sry for what happened to him and i really wonder if it were a family curse or a mere coincidence that he was shot on the filming of the movie. As well as his dad was killed years earlier.

eggmayo
does seem a bit weird really, doesn't it.
i mean, small piece of wadding left in one gun, brandon lee not wearing bullet vest, the guy actually aiming at him, and the wadding hitting him in the belly button. in movies, instead of aiming the gun at the person, you are supposed to aim it to their side.

loserib
yes it is really sad he was a great actor and think if he would have survived he could have been in the sequels and they would have prolly been better

Pirate_Girly
And he could've had many career successes after that, but that accident ruined all.

DemonicGambit-2
I like the original movie of the Crow, hated the second, and the third was okay. I can only wonder how the 4th is going to be. But I gotta say the comic was kick-a$$ yes It was terrible about what happened to Brandon Lee sad He was great as the Crow

Pirate_Girly
Ive never even seen the movies, just like 10 minutes of the 1st one....should i see it????

eggmayo
HELL YEAH!!!
One of my favourite films ever!

Pirate_Girly
Lol alright. Some of my friends are like obsessed with that movie, so I guess Ill watch it if it comes on tv.

Superman5452
you should rent it on dvd

Pirate_Girly
lol ok

CMS
Eh how can you not have seen it :O lol

I took my dvd to a friends house last night and we watched it. Best movie ever.

Azrael01
Yeah it is a lot better on dvd they cut out a lot on tv
the other crow movies aren't any good though.

MildPossession
I am a fan of the first Crow film, I am looking forwards to see what Furlong does in the new film.

Wolfie
The first Crow is awesome, one of my favorite movies. The second one sucked.

Originally posted by loserib
yes it is really sad he was a great actor and think if he would have survived he could have been in the sequels and they would have prolly been better
I don't know if even Brandon Lee could've saved the second movie. The directing, story, everything was just awful.

loserib
they should have made the one zombie wrote

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.