Dawn of the Dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WindDancer
That's right rumors are the video game is coming, but not for the remake of DOTD. This is directly from Romero himself. Read on:

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/573/573584p1.html?fromint=1

Might bring some competition to the Resident Evil series.

SlipknoT
If it's true thats awsome. I hope it's for Ps2

WindDancer
Most likely for all systems. I really hope this game kicks ass. It would be a shame if it sucks.

SlipknoT
It will kick ass

WindDancer
I sincerely hope so.

Darth_Big_Boy
This news makes me very happy.

frodo34x
I want a Shaun of the Dead game...

ArthasKnight
If Dawn of the Dead is anything like the movie i think it will be horrible. I didn't like the movie at all.

ChickinMeat
it would have to have the cheesy 80's music though, and the dodgy kung-foo moves!

Maverick2364
That movie was horrible, I don't the game would provide a lot of excitement and moreso get annoying after running and shooting dead guys in the head...

ChickinMeat
but what about the dodgy kung-foo moves?!?

SlipknoT
you thought Dawn of the Dead was horribal, but yet you sport an Episode 1 sig?

SnakeEyes
Its Episode 2 just to help you out and i didn't think the movie was horrible at all...

WindDancer
I notice that too, except that it looks more like episod II or maybe III. wink

SlipknoT
sorry I'm not to good with the new ones

Unholy_Cheese
Me neither. To much CGI.

A dawn of the dead game would really suck. I can see it now. Dodgy graphics, bad camera and game-play and no plot at all. Although most zombie games are like that and they turn out OK.

Maverick2364
Episode 1 at least had some plot and everybody didn't die in the end!

tabby999
its like lucas wrote the script in a weekend

frodo34x
I still want a shaun of the dead game.

Maverick2364
I hardly agree. It took him a year to wrie IV-VI, at the time he did it as one book that he would essentially break down. I definitely could not have been written in a week. As Dawn of the Dead, probably.

JKozzy
Even for the script, he definately didn't write it in a weekend. He had all the elements he wanted, and took a while to write the script, it just turns out that not many people saw it from the same perspective that Lucas did.

SlipknoT
Which Dawn of the Dead are you talking about.

WindDancer
Link not working.

WindDancer
Game Informer magazine has reported that the game will be released on March of 2006 for all consoles (unknown about the Xbox 2 or PS3) and the magazine also has some exclusive screen shots of the game. Might want to pick up a copy for full details.

SlipknoT
sweet

Swanky-Tuna
There was going to be a GTA style post apocalyptic zombie game but the company got bought out or something.

TrAnCeDuO
Originally posted by SlipknoT
you thought Dawn of the Dead was horribal, but yet you sport an Episode 1 sig?

hate to echo but god someone better get out the lotion because soeone just got buuuurrrrnnneeeeddd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.