sonic vs mario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
now these have both been in comics, tv, video games and sticker books
but which one of these 2 would win
man o hedgehog o

radioboy121
On first glance, Sonic would seem to take it. But Mario has defeated Bowser and his entourage in his sleep, while he was dreaming he was Drainpipe Drake (or something along those lines).

FujiFuu
Mario is way better and way cooler so I vote for him

image3320
I think i here a future game in the making. like the pancake people making syrup. what took them so long to think that would sell. mario wins, lest we forget Nintendo Card company bought out Sega. whoo Hoo

Arsenal
I have to go with sonic here. Without any powerups or anything Mario is just a short plumber who can jump high. sonic would turn into a ball and slice him.

eleveninches
sonic!!!!!!!

Nathaniel Grey
Sonic, definitely Sonic. What's Mario going to do? Unclog his pipes? Hit him with a plunger?

Imperial_Samura
Sonic has the speed, Mario has the experience. I always liked Mario better, better character, batter games, just better. And besides, he is a Tank, slow, but tough. With time Sonic might be worn down, at which point Mario jumps, and crushes Sonic under his buttocks of steeeeeeeel!

SpyCspider
If we allow Mario to have his power-ups, Sonic goes down easily...

Just think about every suit, every power-up item, etc. With Starman alone, he's not going down (unless he falls into a pit).

Havoc470
mario could only have one power-up, never seen him have more than one......but if he gets the power up then so does sonic......and super-sonic would own mario+power-ups

after all, look through the sonic games (and comic books) all his enemies are like bowser x1000

Paola
post it at the game discussion forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.