New Anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Knight
I have noticed a lot ,that all the topics here are of anime that has come to NA. So i ask does anyone here watch any NEW stuff, like stuff just released to japan? One of the people i know told me about a site where i could actually find new and popular shows a day(to a week),after there released in Japan, subbed and all. Which means i could watch new anime, instead of 4 year old stuff that finally makes it over here. So once again does any one else watching new cool anime?

BlackHatDefect
What do you call "New?Something as new as GANTZ,or something slightly longer running like Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch ~Pure?

Major Knight
Well like my last post said, something thats just out in japan, like i watch stuff that came out there in the same week. So far i watch stuff like Tsukoyomi - moon phase - , Bleach, and alot of Naruto(eps 114 just came out).

Jace_Rave
what was the site?

BlackHatDefect
Ohh..I mainly read manga from Japan.Actually I rarly read what is out in English^_-

Currently I am reading about 200+manga series,but some of my favorites are Death Note,Full Moon Wo Sagashite,Heaven.Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden,All things by Kaori Yuugi,Ooishi Study,Midori No Hibi,GANTZ,whatever..

I don't own much Japanese anime(or anime in general)
I did buy my Angelic Layer,Star Ocean EX,Hagane(Full Metal Alchemist,Naruto SSN2(worst mistake ever),Cowboy Bebop,and er...A few others from there as far as boxed sets

Regular anime:I have Nadesico the movie,Bebop the movie,and D`N~Angel VL4 all from Japan...wh00t!

Major Knight
Animesuki.com, it is a bitorrent site just to let you know.

Major Knight
Yea i used to read anime, but then it got expensive so i went to Downloading new anime straight form japan instead lol. i should prolly buy more because most anime was a comic first, like the show Bleach i like.

BlackHatDefect
You should join my forums(PM me)I have a place where you I give out free manga(scanlations)
Its pretty awsome!

Jace_Rave
200+ manga!!! That's awesome!
I'll have to check out the site...but my comp is really slow...so it will take a whilllllllllllllllllllllle to download.
I mostly buy anime...I've been thinkin though, and I think I'll stop spending so much on anime, give that part of my wallet a break, and get into a lot more manga. Man, I really need to learn Japanese!...and get faster internet...

BlackHatDefect
We all do...we all do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.