Why...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

milzay
Hey just came across this forum today and have been browsing through some of the topics. I noticed the one saying Zion wasnt real and i agree with that, for the reasons that have been mentioned. But what im kinda confused about is Neo could do all that shit in the "real world", holding back those things and whatever, but also if Neo could do all that stuff why couldnt he stop trinity for dying?!
Anyway thats enough for now smile

mailedbypostman
She felt it was her time to go on. "Nuff said.

Jackie Malfoy
If zion was not real then why would the agents be after it?It does not make any sence to me at all.JM

shaber
Zion makes for a pretty depressing reality!

Superfly4000
The Agents are there to make those in doubt fell that there is a reality. If the Zion was indeed a program, and the agents were not after the access codes, none would except zion as a reality.

DenKi
could i have that in English plz?

Bardock42
He is right, the Agents just make the people belive it is reality so that they don't question it anymore.

forumcrew
he could stop them because he had a connection with the source which has nothing to do with trinity dying because she is not a machine.. read up on old MWAM threads if you want a lot of detail

KidRock
blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.