In how many cases is it female proposition over male?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
I was just wondering. How many cases is it where a female would ask a man to marry her, over a male's proposal? Anyone know?

SlipknoT
not to often

The Tired Hiker
1.2 Million in the US, 11 million world wide, according to my special sources.

Loving_Daniel11
I kno Slipknot.
Lol TH.

Scarpa
If some girl asked to marry me I be creeped out

Ronny
my mom told my dad to marry her laughing out loud he seemed ok with it

The Tired Hiker
See, now that's what I want. I want the woman I love, whoever that may be one day, to TELL me to marry her. That would be badass. cool

Scarpa
Tho if I loved the girl enoth to marry her Id still say yes

LordKerrigor
heh if i found the one i loved she wouldnt get a chance to pop the question before i did

Ronny
tis cool my mom was so 'badass' raver she was married once before my dad and her last husband stole all her money and cheeted on her beat her all that shit so she bore it and left him. she was a biker too eek! i just found out from my dad. but once she had me she backed down and softened up happy i miss her sad

SlipknoT
your mom sounds cool

The Tired Hiker
I wouldn't want the one I loved to ask me, I'd want her to TELL me. To demand me to marry her. I just think that is sexy. I'd still buy the ring and everything of course and rent out the waterslide park for the ceremony and everything.

SlipknoT
Of course. Who dosent have a waterslide park at thier wedding?

Lianslo
I wouldn't wanna ask the guy to marry me...i'm hoping for a romantic proposal...love

The Tired Hiker
When I ask the woman I love to marry me, I want to do it on a waterslide!

Ronny
she was rock

and she painted this love

SlipknoT
wow, that good

Drifter101
seriously the only time i ever saw that was in forrest gump

Elektra_lover
I'm so sorry Ronny sad *hugs*

Ronny
she painted alot more

like an uncle sam based rebel alliance poster i have a pic of it somewhere

SlipknoT
ever saw what?

Ronny
its ok hug its almost been 2 years...

ahah here we go

The Tired Hiker
Wow, she was quite the artist, Ronny! Very cool.

Ronny
yes sir! very cool indeed. i think she may have rubbed off alittle on me, i cant seem to stop painting embarrasment

Loving_Daniel11
It really wouldnt matter to me who'd be the one to do the proposing, I know its traditional for the male to do it and thats fine with me, I believe it to be romantic, but I say the same for if I were to be the one proposing.

Ronny
as long as i marry a nice guy who'll never leave me i dont care

Loving_Daniel11
Thats a good way to put it stick out tongue

Ronny
heh thanks

im not planning on getting married but hey my veiw may change

sometimes it just depends on my mood blink

Loving_Daniel11
Yea, sometimes the thought of men is *gag* hehehehehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.