Whats your views on our Northren NeighBour??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manny321
If your stuck its canada you stupid!!!! laughing out loud

I watched a news clip and wow you guys have some really big misunderstandings. Yes there is going to be a vote gay marriage but that dosen't make us a ultra-liberal socity. The thing that got me realy mad was that a southren woman said "canadians are to tolorent to other kinds of people" OMG it has been policy for over 20 years in canada to be acepting to other cultures. I don't know what to say, canada is soverign nation it should be allowed to say what it wants.

Iam interested to hear your views, and i am not sorry if i offended anyone because i don't see how i did confused

MC Mike
Not all of America is ignorant, but very much of it is. And I live in Texas... some of the stuff they say here is... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, I think Canada is a much cooler place (No pun intended). And I'm thrilled that they are going to approve (Or approved? confused ) Gay marriage. big grin

Afro Cheese
Canada is cool. Never been there but I lived in Vermont for 6 months.. close enough.

Imperial_Samura
I have always liked the sound of Canada, and always had a good view of it thumb up But then I live in a different part of the world, and in general people seem more interested in other nations here, but even so there are those who are ignorant everywhere.

finti
not everyone is from america you moron eek!

The Tired Hiker
I think Canada is part of the same land mass that I live on, though there is an invisible border where States suddenly become Provinces.

finti
yeah what is that all aboot

Bardock42
wait wait my northern neighbours are denmark
but anyway Canada Rocks
No doubt aboot it, eh.

Jackie Malfoy
I love your siggy btw Manny!lol!I never really gave much thought to Canda!So far I don't think I like it.JM

Bardock42
How can anybody not like canada?
They play Hockey and have Poutinne (or however you spell that)

Clovie
we have sea in the north stick out tongue

botankus
No problems with Canada as long as they keep to themselves.

finti
hmm I know of another country that should take that advice

botankus
Yes, it is Mexico.

finti
yeah and if we take whats between those two we have the country which should start to stop sticking their nose into other countries business

Bardock42
No france, its france am I right?

Bardock42
Oh yeah that country too,

botankus
They would "stick their nose" in their Southern neighbor's business but, oops, I guess half of their population has already (or soon will be) trespassed onto their own land.

Reason #2 for not "sticking their nose" in it is there's nothing worth sticking a nose in for there, anyways, except maybe an issue on diseased tap water perhaps.

manny321
where is that picture from botankus????

botankus
Interesting you should ask that. It kind of pertains to my post.
It's a picture of when San Diego was on fire last November.

CraSh OveRloaD
Poutine? how do you know about Poutine? Thats only In Quebec.

And Gay Marriage HAS been approved.

Our Civil war was in a bar, started by an American, lasted all of 5 minutes, and ended in a round of beers.

True Story, Most Candians know about it.

manny321
?? no!!!

CraSh OveRloaD
Past Torronto, Nobody knows of it, Eccept in B.C. But thats bad poutine.

And the nly real Mapple Syrup is In Quebec. That Aunt Jemima / Mcdonalds stuff does no taste ANYTHING like it.

manny321
Well i had one in barrie lol!!!!
Anways a lot of the canadian sterotype things are far!! from toronto. The nearest real igloo is atleast a 2 days drive or 2500 km!!!! THe place where they yse dog sleds is almost that far and most of them now use snowmobies. However yes a lot of canada is empty

the funniest thing here is alert. A milatry base way up north. Over 4500 km north of toronto!! It is more closer to moscow then ottawa!! lol. its odd.
http://www.travel2canada.com/canadamap.gif

Its way up north the northen edge. A very stratgeic base 20 years ago,

CraSh OveRloaD
Always thought it was called the "Cold War" becasue it was soo far up north... but no becasue it was more of an economic thing then actually death battle...

But shush... Listen, Its our DUTY as Candians To Impose the "truthfullness" of "Talking to Americans" with Rick Mercer... Prooves how unknowledgeable SOME of them are stick out tongue (No offence)

manny321
fox tv makes me mad, wondering why it took so long for it to be allowed to air here. They call ultra-liberal people who are to tolerant. First they are strong conservatives in the west Alberta!!! 2nd being a tolerant people is actually a good thing. It advances a country socially if you are tolerant to others.

CraSh OveRloaD
Listen, Don't mind them, Theya re just jelous, and they are Run by Homophobic Racists with a narrow, shallow mind.

(the heads I mean)

manny321
calm down firend, not everyone in the us is racists. True we may accept others people cultures better, but sill. Vancouver imo is the most mixed around city of culture and life. I think vancouver is the poster child of Trudeau's canada. If it weren't for him we be still fighting for the charter of rights!!! However US is a great country .america beats canada in
many ways more then 10, however we are more ahead on social issues.

Ex: On cnn the lou doobs reporter says is america seing the sign of multi-cultralism. I am like omg that is so 20 years ago here. Also when i went to the states they think they are only white people living up here. I am like no 20 % of the country isn't white. The main goal is to get samll town canada to be as acceptable as cities. That will take 20-30 years but i don't think that will happen in some Us towns for 100 years.

CraSh OveRloaD
I awsn't mad.. sheesh... This really goes to show that my "Annoying smilies" are a nessesity when i type...

And I did Say SOME not ALL and I was refering to the heads of the TV networks...

CraSh OveRloaD
I lvie in Quebec,in a Small town, SURROUNDED by seperatists, And I don't want to gloat or anything, but i am part of the 5% who is acceptable.. The Rest of the kids / teens hear are on Drugs, Smoke, steal in the deparment store, go out and beat people, Its the freaking Ghettos, Well almost, all you need is the abscent police. Here, it is hell. And I want to move to the West.

Canada, internally, is ahrdly more peaceful then America. Away from the Big Cities I mean.

Bardock42
I ate Poutine in New Bruinswick, I lived in Maine for a year, I think that is the best food ever, and canadians are cool, small, but cool.

manny321
lol quebec is one messed up province. Toronto has a low murder rate for its size.

CraSh OveRloaD
Seeing As I am born French I am Allowed to Speak bad of french people / make joke sof them. Most french people are Pot smoking assholes, who steal, don't do jack sh1t, are self concerned, don't give a damned about toehr people. the only reason i said "most" is that the small perecetage of people who don't follow that either are raised English, / speak english or come from france.

And seeingas i live smak in the middle I am Allowed to say this, and I can also say for truth that it is absolutly true.

As for me? I am born French / always went to english schools and my ftaher was born in Paris.

CraSh OveRloaD
Want to know why Quebec's Economie is soo bad 65% of people are either On Wealthfare, or get there money through Drugs / theft.

I WANT OUT.

I rather die then Take a puff of smokes or anything.

Afro Cheese
Toronto has like no crime at all compared to big American cities. The only thing that stops me from moving to Canada when I'm older is the weather.

CraSh OveRloaD
Snow is Not Beautiful... its hell.

Afro Cheese
Snow is pretty.. in pictures. But after living through the winter months in Vermont, which isn't even as far north as Canada.. I'd have to agree with you there.

dave123
my northern neighboour is scotland.... don't make the assumption that everyone is American stick out tongue

manny321
guy if ever lived through a winter storm in edmonton you know how snow really is.

finti
try to live in Norway for a while instead of those sissy breatings you call winds in Canada

Afro Cheese
Or try living in California or Florida where you don't have to freeze your ass off every winter.. yeah that sounds better to me.

finti
yeah thats what we call sissy living with a spanish accent

Afro Cheese
laughing out loud

manny321
nah the worst climate is that army base up north. 4500 km north of toronto. Thats much colder then many places on earth.

Napalm
Canadas too liberal for me

manny321
I can tell by your location your a conservative anyways.
Canada's conservtive party is like democrates in your country!!
Well the liberals won 135 seats out of 308.
The conservatives got 99 seats out of 308.
The BQ ( orthe seperatist party got) 56 seats out of 308.
A mix bag there for you and don't worry we have a more liberal party then the liberals. they are called the new deomcartic party.

Napalm
My locations from a wierd al song "Livin in a amish paradise"

manny321
lol, there are amish up here.

Imperial_Samura
I actually quite like the cold, or at least the cool, much better then the heat. Still, conservatives-Liberals? It would be nice if here in Australia they would call them selves what they are. The ultra-conservative party is the liberal party. The actual liberals call themselves Labour.

SlipknoT
I saw an Amish family in Burger King once

Imperial_Samura
Isn't that against their religion or something?

finti
Burger King should be against everyones religion

Bardock42
Burger King is against humanity

Imperial_Samura
laughing yes No argument there.

Bardock42
WHAT?!? That was a great arguement!!! (what is this thread aboot again?)

manny321
about your views towards canada

MC Mike
USA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.