What Would You Do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheRankOne
There is a kid in my school that will do anything you tell him
So my friend dares him to pee in one of our gym lockers. These lockers are where you change for gym and only used by the boys when they change for gym, so without hesitation he unloads into and empty one. Its been there scence monday and i dont know wether to leave my school or laugh it off and make him do more funny suff? confused

SlipknoT
make him do more stuff

Maverick2364
Make him do more funny stuff of course big grin Nobody even with a moral conscience would pass that up!

TheRankOne
oh yeah and the kid known as "exquist" shat on his friends floor because he stood up in the middle of his "time" to suposevly look out the window

Ronny
why does he do everything you ask

TheRankOne
he has the purest form of add need i say more and yes he take ridlerin for it

Maverick2364
Well if he has add then that's just mean, otherwise it'd be funny.

Ronny
well dont push him around that kind of seems jerkish to me sad

TheRankOne
hey the kids not retarted, and thats a sterotype and any way i never told him what to do i was asking if i should

Ronny
i know you didnt, why would you want to leave the school because of him though?

TheRankOne
he farts in my face any chance he gets or squeezes them out in class while making a constapated noise, yes this kid is real

Ronny
holy hell shock get the **** outta there

TheRankOne
the thing is i go to a vocational school meaning it spealizes in communications java, and graphics and has their own radio studio and i really dont want to give that up

TheRankOne
me on left "exquist" on left

what i had to do one day to save myself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.