Conan vs He-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
I always wondered who would win in a battle between these two Barbarians. Conan is more of a fighter and Killer and He-Man may be stronger.

norrin radd

FrothByte
as far as i know, conan is just a really really strong man with a berserker rage and pretty good combat skills. you pit him with he-man who is a mystical character and who has a strength level of what, say 70 tons? conan's toast.

Imperial_Samura
True, He-Man is a mystic warrior. And yes, I would say He-Man. They are both similar in ways of fighting, and strength plays a large part, that said, He-Man is out of Conan's league.

juggernaut74
anybody who fights with a sword and dresses like that can be considered a barbarian. He-man is too much for conan I think also. He is too strong and is a mystical character.

KPrince
I have to say that the fight will go to He-Man easily. Conan is a powerful warrior, but He-Man is described as "The Most Powerful Man in the Universe"...I think that ends it.

Havoc470
in his universe...its not like conan is his neighbor or anything

imo, conan wins

juggernaut74
If its a sword fight then Conan will win cause if his fighting abililty but if somehow the swords get lost in the battle then I would lean toward He-Man.

Adam_PoE
intelligence: 3

strength: 7

speed: 7

durability: 6

energy projection: 6

fighting skills: 5

He-Man has the equivocal endurance, resistance to injury, and strength of a demigod.

He-Man also has an indestructible Sword of Power that can project mystical energy and open inter-dimensional gateways.

* The ability levels of He-Man are evaluated according to the system on the official Marvel website.

Havoc470
.......what does the marvel website have to do with this?

theres so much difference in their universes, personally i go with conan.....reading his comics and seeing what he's conquered give him an uncharted strength, and now with his recent series of his early years just add a hell of alot more to the character

juggernaut74
He-man is no where to be found on the Marvel website. Did you make those numbers up? If you did not where can you prove that he is rated that high.

vaya_the_elf
I vote for He-man. Why? Because I can stick out tongue

Adam_PoE
I used the evaluating system from the Marvel website, I did not say He-Man was on the website. The abilities of He-Man are nearly identical to those of Thor.

juggernaut74
Well basically you made them up. That is not advised in these forums people will tear you apart. But alot of people dont realize how powerful he-man is. But Conan is equivilant to Wolverine as fighting skill goes and just totally slice your @ss up as to where He-Man has the nice guy image going that would be a weakness in this battle.

Adam_PoE
I cited the system on the official Marvel website so as to have a common point of reference.

The fact of the matter is that He-Man has demonstrated the ability to turn silica into glass, compress carbon into diamonds, and hurl planet-sized objects; feats Conan is incapable of on his best day.

Joker1237
Conan will win.

Conan what is best in life.

To crush your enemys, to see them driving before you and to hear the lamation of the women.

supremthor
he-man is in the 100+tons strength level

Krissy Von Doom
He-man wins. He has THE POWER.

goku-vs-superma
what are conan's powers/abilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.