Metallica

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PissedOffGoalie
Any Metallica fans in here? They're my fave band, and i dont give a damn about the whole St. Anger fiasco, I loved the for way too long (11 years in fact) and I even met them...3 times

SlipknoT
I only like the stuff they made before 1992

Korri
YE RIPPED MY THREAD OFF!!! madcry

frodo34x
I download their stuff just to piss Lars off...

dean7879
theres already a thread on metallica saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Napalm
Metallica is the best band ever

PissedOffGoalie
he actually doesnt care anymore he just wants the money

Korri
oh yeah im not a mod embarrasment

dean7879
megadeth rock

frodo34x
I hope that I will be the last person to post in this thread. Post any further metallica stuff in the official mettalica thread.

PissedOffGoalie
Metallica is too cool to have just 1 thread

SlipknoT
They are utter shit compared to what they used to be

PissedOffGoalie
no they're not. the Load albums were great, so was the Black album and there's a reason why St Anger sucked: they got really ****ed up with drugs and therapy in rehab

Korri
eek! die

Mabius*Emz
I love the song So What by dem cool

Korri
So ****ing What!! miffed

stick out tongue

Lilli80
The suck now!

Lilli80
*They

eggmayo
Yeah, Saint Anger, Load and Reload did suck ass.

*Danii*
Load was great ????

Load was SH!TE and im a Metallica fan. . . listen to Master of Puppets, and then listen to anything from Load and you'll see what I mean!!

eggmayo
*Danii*, theres no point in arguing, she got banned.

*Danii*
LMAO. . . serves her right for liking Load. . .

eggmayo
lol... just listen to the Black Album, Master Of Puppets, Kill Em All, Ride The Lightning, and and Justice For All and you got yourself some classic Metallica

*Danii*
You sure have big grin

Korri
no expression

Napalm
METALLICA ROCKS!!!!!

eggmayo
KORRI!!!!

hi.

Napalm
Slipnot and korn rock too!!!

Bierbommetje
lol, im gonna rehears with some guys tonight, were gonna do Motorbreath, Hit the Lights and Seek and Destroy. My dad's gonna do vocals big grin

SlipknoT
Not a big Korn fun but Slipknot rock

Napalm
rock

Angie79
Slipnot blows IMO, but Korn is awesome.

As far as Metallica goes, I think Black Album sucks. It's such a decline from their earlier stuff. Actually, I didn't like ...And Justice For All either, but that one has kind of grown on me. Kill 'Em All, Ride The Lightning, and Master Of Puppets are the reasons I used to be a fan.

Alpha Centauri
"The Black Album" doesn't suck however I will agree that "...And Justice for all" was quite a decline although it had some great songs on there ("Blackened", "One"wink.

Slipknot have always had some talented members but only this third album really struck me as a great listen.

-AC

Deathblow
I love ...AJFA almost as much as RTL. One has always been my favorite Metallica song, which is weird as I very rarely like a band's big single the best.

Slipknot's lastest was almost bearable, almost. I say it again, they are just watered down death metal with a worn-out gimmick. Stone Sour shows that Corey & co have the talent to do better. Korn haven't done anything good since Issues.

Alpha Centauri
Corey to me isn't even the most talented member.

Mick and Joey are the two best in there. They are actually very very talented.

-AC

Deathblow
Honestly I don't think any of them are as talented as people make them out to be. Talented musicians = good music, but Slipknot = bad music.

Joey J is easily the most talented, but he needs to make better choices. Slipknot and Murderdolls, yuck.

SlipknoT
Mick is very underrated

Alpha Centauri
Well, I wouldn't say Slipknot are bad music.

The people I consider bad music or worse are Good Charlotte etc.

Mick Ward is actually acclaimed by many many awesome guitarists, metal ones. Zakk Wylde loves him, Dimebag also praised him once or twice I think. Besides those two I do agree though. Two percussionists, a DJ and a guy on samples, none of which are needed.

-AC

SlipknoT
The guitarist from Misfits likes him

SlipknoT
http://www.misfits.com/Fitknot.jpeg

Alpha Centauri
You mean bassist.

-AC

SlipknoT
yea

Korri
hello tongue

Napalm
Slipknot rocks

metallicafreak
HELLO PPL!.....metallica is the best band out there and im sure they will be the best 4 a long time...and all of there cds where good (st. anger may not be the best one but its still pretty good)....

One more thing tell me who do you think is better metallica or korn(i go with metallica)

Alpha Centauri
Metallica are better than Korn but they're not the best band out there.

-AC

SlipknoT
Metallica's Old stuff was 10x better than Korn, But the newere stuff is just terrible

Korri
i wouldnt say they are terrible now theyre just not as good as they were.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.