Hercules vs Thor vs Deadpool vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
Who would win if the 4 faced off.

Hercules has his Golden Mace

Thor has his Gaunlets and Hammer

Deadpool has Body Armor,Bolos,Bo Staff,Cluster Bombs,Long Swords,Throwing Stars, and hand guns

And Hulk is Green

MatchesMalone
I am leaning towards Thor at this time. But, one thing is for sure. Deadpool has no chance of winning this. It would be difficult for him to hurt any of these other guys. He is going to get creamed very very badly.

Tron
Ummm, why is Deadpool in this thread, for comedy relief before he gets splattered? Wade can have all the weapons he wants, he ain't got sh*t that'll help him against 3 of Marvel's top bricks. If he's smart, he'll watch from a distance, eat some popcorn, and crack jokes about each character as they fight.

FujiFuu
thor would win if he was the thor of recent, but he would also win if it was classic thor

K3VIL
Thor with his gauntlets?What powers are supposed to give him the gauntlets?Give him the belt if you want give him something useful, and he don't need it anyway.
He will just team up with his brotherly friend Hercules and defeat Hulk after a great fight.Deadpool would be killed before he can say something fun, i like Wade but he's outmatched.

Imperial_Samura
Got to agree. Deapool is in over his head, it would come down to Thor or the Hulk, and that would be pretty close, still, I will go with Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.