I know what an interesting setting of the duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theshakl
"The next picture/painting he screened while talking a bit about the Anakin-Obiwan duel showed the two of them hovering (at least that's what it looked like) on some kind of floating platforms over bubbling lava! "
this is a quote from the AICN review...which made me think of the trailer..where they show the spider looking robots near the lava..then i looked at the river of lava next to them and saw the rocks (floating platforms) on the river..this has to be a place where Obi and Anakin fight..going from rock to rock on this river of lava.

LandoSpeeder
This is pointless. Anakin and Obie could fight anywhere on that planet.

Besides not many people are going to get really excited about Ani and Obi jumping from rock to rock.

theshakl
well..that setting on the trailer looks cool...

Batman316
is there not atleast ONE other thread on this? I'm sure there's something about 'The Duel' somewhere. I should SEARCH for it

jedijunky1138
Batman you slay me!!!!!! laughing laughing

PVS
you know batman316...you are on to something here...perhaps if we SEARCH for a thread focusing on the duel, we will find one as a result of that SEARCH. i think i will use the SEARCH option right now to find out.

laughing out loud

The Ones
yes

jedijunky1138
AAAAAAA HHHHHAAAA HHHHHHAAAAAA HHHHHHAAAAA! Thanks PVS that was great!

smoker4
laughing

theshakl

gee thanks..
anyways the new thign up at the official website confirms that the river is a large part of the models...i wonder why............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.