Adam Levine from maroon5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shenaye
What do you think of Adam Levine from maroon5 or do you love maroon5.
I think Adam is so sexy every bit of him is sexy and his voice is so amazing . I was just on a web site and found a pic of Adam with his shirt off.Maroon5 are like the best band ever i thank the day i discoverd maroon5 And what do you think of maroon5's new video clip sunday mornings i just saw it yesterday it's so cool
bye shenaye cool wink big grin stick out tongue

Ronny
please jump off a building

MornGlory
there is already 500 threads on this guy ... the guy has a big noggen (head)

have you seen the size of that mellon

SlipknoT
Maroon 5 blow

Dr. Strangelove
Is it that hard to go to the Music forum and find a Maroon 5 thread and post?

silver_tears
wow you guys are nice no expression

I like them happy him especially happy

MornGlory
I wonder if his brain fills up that entire head or if there is a lot of empty space in there

Imperial_Samura
Can't actually say I like him or his music, but then the group is hardly big here in Australia.

Evy_O
I like him and them big grin but ... wrong forum wink

ditto, everyone in here is so friggin nice, must be the Christmas spirit roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
it's the season to be jolly happy

and evy, if the person would have bothered looking at the rules (as is said you should do in the welcome message if it hasn't changed yet), it says:

Posting In The Relevant Forums
Check to make sure you are posting in the right place. If opening a thread in the Discussion areas- either the General Discussion or Off-topic forums- check first to see if it would be better posted elsewhere. We have seperate art, TV, video games, music, fiction and- of course!- film areas (including threads for actors) where such topics should be posted.

and further:

Threads posted in the wrong area will be moved but a little forethought can make everyone's life a lot happier.
---

So as you can see: everyone gets sad when you post in a wrong area wink

Evy_O
oh please, this is just stuck-up behavior, so someone posted in the wrong forum and everyone acts like something important happened (same people that acted all newbie-ish a few months ago)

crucify them all no expression

yerssot
the world will explode eek! it's because now the person brought Santa and the Holiday Armadillo together in one room for longer than 3 minutes cry

you ...christian eek!

Evy_O
I don't know of any armadillo other than the clothes brand big grin *wants shopping*

how dare you!

yerssot
your lack of knowledge on the series Friends is disturbing *offers the dvd set of all 10 seasons since I have no idea in which episode this reference comes from*

you're right, it's unforgiveable what I said sad

Evy_O
noooooooo, I don't wanna see the next episodes, don't tell me what happens I haven't got there yet!

I cannot forgive you now no

yerssot
blink it's an old episode...

should I crucify myself for my sins now? sad

Evy_O
then I saw it long time ago and don't remember confused (IF I saw it)

feel free to do so happy

yerssot
it's the one where Ross tries to get Ben to celebrate Hunnacha (spelling is probably wrong, but I'll try to give a damn next time)

*gets out nails and cross* can you pin me on the cross please? happy

Evy_O
so which season is that? messed

I don't like blood cry

yerssot
I don't know... it must be somewhere at the end since ross is yelling his lines I think messed

it's not yours big grin

Evy_O
what does yelling have to do with it blink

I don't like yours either stick out tongue

yerssot
you didn't notice? in the last seasons he just starts yelling his lines roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll color it blue ?

Jackie Malfoy
I have no idea who he is.Sorry.JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.