nominations for next weeks poll for January's book of the month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadKitty
Please Read
if any one has a book they would like me to include in next weeks poll I post for January's book of the month please post them here.(if your shy you can pm me)

please keep in mind that I can only make the poll with a couple handfuls of nominations,so if there are to many nominations some will have to excluded perhaps if you see one nominated you agree with say you'd like that one as well. the more a book is wanted it will be surely placed in the poll.

one nomination per person please to try to keep the poll at around ten. if one person nominates more than one book the first will be included in the poll or if another person also agrees with the second book nominated that book should also be included.

also if there is to few nominations I am going to use the most popular votes from December's poll as the fillers.

I want our book club to be enjoyed by everyone who wishes to participate all your suggestions and ideas are very much appreciated!

~bkk

p.s.~ (try to)Keep book in the confines of the forums pg-13 rating.
Book should be in print and available in paperback edition.

p.s.s. ~ any one nominating a book from a trilogy or a series must specify the particular book and not the entire group of books in order to be included in the voting process for the book of the month.

Clovie
Master and Margerita stick out tongue

big gay kirk
A Man for all seasons, by Robert Bolt....

Vampy
I'm faithful. Clockwork Orange, Anthony Burgess

Londonboy7
Thats wht they all say and then the book wins and they never post

Horn blower

Gaca
From what I remember Clockwork Orange has never won confused

I'd post if it did.

Jedi Priestess
Trace by Patrica Cornwell yes

I love the Kay Scarpetta novels.

A4E
scared ground, by barbara wood

BlackC@t
'If Chins could Kill' by Bruce Campell! eek!

~Rad~
The Claidi Journals by Tanith Lee.big grin

pinsleepe
eek! I'm sure it's gonna win THIS time big grin

Dreampanther
Ha! If I'd read "If chins could kill", I'd probably vote for it as well, since I'm a huge Bruce Campbell fan, but since I haven't, I repeat my December nomination: Illusions, the adventures of a reluctant Messiah, by Richard Bach

Bardock42
The Caves of Steel by Isaac Asimov

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.