You Choice Of Solo X-Men Comics.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

X-Menfan2003
If you could choose one X-Man to have his/her own solo comic like Gambit and Wolverine, who would you choose? I'd have to pick my favourite X-Man, Quicksilver. The first story could involve him and my 2nd favourite X-Man, Gambit. Who would you choose?

Magee
Magneto and prof x but maybe like having it tell us the history they had together. confused

SlayerChick1188
Gambit already has his own comic, so I'm happy big grin

kohl
quicksilver has his own as well.

VENOMfan
Sabretooth goes on a mad hunt like the "what if" were punisher killed the marvel universe

DezW
Nighty and Scott has one too. so Pyro!

Vampiree
Chamber! but he's got one i think... NORTHSTAR!!!

DemonicGambit-2
Rogue had a mini, and Remy had his own.... How about one of them together? That'd be cool

kohl
northstar had a series as well.

gambit88
yea alot of them had their own series but if your talking like a permanent series i would give it to gambit and rogue i think

Paola
PSYLOCKE!!!!

DemonicGambit-2
How about we give all them a series? big grin But mainly Remy and Rogue I would love it!!!! yes

eristole
i'd give blink her own series, starting when she blinked the phalanx out of existance. it would tell of her trials going from then to the present and carry on with some cool plot line of course smile

BarmyBrummie
I AM STILL LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS THE SEPTEMBER 11th COMIC!!!!!!!!!! WHO HAS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eleveninches
magneto

kohl
magneto had his own.

eleveninches
really. well in that case, psylocke (even though she's dead)

DemonicGambit-2
I know someone who has it, does that count? huh

Paola
what is it about, Demonic?

DemonicGambit-2
He had the spiderman sept 11th comic. It was about Spiderman dealing with the impact of the towers falling. What was going through his head as he rescued people, and how he felt helpless. It was really a good issue

Paola
thanx.... never heard of it before thumb up

Blind-Enemy
very interesting

RoguePw25
hmm, . . . I would have Berzerker .. . . we really don't see too much of him (maybe cuz he's dead) but in the first issue, I would have him remember when he first got his mutant powers and how he made his way to the X-men.

Just to give him some type of history.

Why dont' we start a mini series at this thread and everyone write like, a couple paragraphs of their mutant's comic book. If you have some pics to go with the story, post those too

RoguePw25
I think my first issue will be called Berzerker #1: The Raging War . . . I haven't decided what it's really about . .. I figure something when Ray will have flashbacks on how he became an X-men.

Here's the pic I'm using for this issue.

any thoughts?

DemonicGambit-2
That'd be cool, I would still wanna see Rogue and Remy have their own comic, maybe set in the future. After they're married, and we just see how they deal with everything

RoguePw25
glad you agree

Maelstrom
Moonstone is so totally cool. She is in avengers/thunderbolts. I'd like to see some villans get their own series like Juggernaut and follow the villan around like we do the hero.
Alpha flights back and they look awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.