Santa's Gaming Sack (merry christmas!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
so what games do you hope santa will bring for you this year?

im hoping for Dawn Of War PC, Metal Slug 3 for the PS2 or Prince Of Persia 2:Warrior Within for either PC or PS2

and a merry christmas to you all!

frodo34x
This should be in winter-een-mass thread...

Dawn of War is an amazing visual game, with a great gameplay. The only exception is that rushing is quite easy.
Are you buying it for the game or for the Games Workshop label?

Walfredo
Well, though it was not my intention, I was at Toys R Us with my mom doing some last minute Christmas Shopping nad I just so happened to stumble by the Nintendo DS (actually in stock). So I toyed around wit it nad my mom saw me, I think she might get me it even though I think I want the PSP. Regardless, its Christmas, I won't be that upset with free stuff.

Tptmanno1
Rome: Total War (played the Demo, awesome game)
and Star Wars Battlefront

Royal Knight
even though the PSP comes out next year huh?

Then what would you ask for...The DS instead?

Royal Knight
I would ask for...but I do not have anything of the sort of systems here

I would ask for KOTOR 2
Final Fantasy 1 and 2 for Gameboy Advance
Fable
Prince Of Persia 2:Warrior Within
Halo 2

ChickinMeat
well it could have been, but i thought it should be more general christmas for those who dont know what winter-een-mas is!

i was wanting the game for the game, not the GW label.

frodo34x
Cool. Most people I know bought it for the label, but love it for the gameplay.

ChickinMeat
the gameplay does look stupendous i must say

Elektra_lover
I know I got KH:COM
FFTatics and GBSP

shangheid
I think I'm getting Kotor2,Goldeneye Rogue Agent,Men of Valor

darthbabb
Nintendo ds and super mario ds and metroid prime echoes, i got far in kotor 2 but couldnt get past this part so it pissed me off and now i dont want it.

SaTsuJiN
maybe DS.... but my ultimate goal now is to finish building my 2nd pc so I can LAN big grin

darthbabb
ohh yeah i need a new comp, but i dont got that kind of moola.

Unholy_Cheese
Im gettin Halo 2..thats it laughing

Linkalicious
Half Life 2
World of Warcraft
Knights of the Old Republic 2

Walfredo
Well, to be quite honest, every other day I flip back and forth. The PSP comes out in like Feb/March so I can probably wait until then. And, I have never owned a Nintendo System (yeah yeah yeah). And I am sure the DS will have a lot of titles eventually but right now it is a little weak. And Sony will probably design more of its games towards adults, which I enjoy.

Actually, does anyone know about Spiderman 2 for DS? I guess if my mom wants to get it I can at least help. I saw the starter kit and the ds and Spiderman2 in the Toys R Us circular for $185. It wouldn't be bad to get a free game out of the deal, I doubt she'll buy the DS and a game unless its packaged.

SnakeEyes
Star Wars: Battlefront (PC)
LOTR: The Battle for Middle-Earth (PC)
GTA: San Andreas (PS2)
X-men Legends (PS2)

Unholy_Cheese
LoTR: Third Age....Xbox
Halo 2..................Xbox
halo.....................Xbox
Top Spin...............Xbox
And a Xbox eek!
Finally got one

Walfredo
I guess this has turned into, what did you get? I was caught completely off guard. I thought I was getting the DS but then my 'rents just got my a gift card to Toys R Us that isn't enough to get it. Is ok, will probably wait for the PSP. But I think I am going to go and get Ghost Recon 2 and possibly KOTOR 2. Though I might see what they have green tagged and possibly squeeze in some older games that I have been meaning to get around to. Anyone been there since christmas? Are things still on sale like crazy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.