Vandalize my school in March

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
I just realized I'm a criminal master mind

and I will vandalize my school in the end of spring break

I have the skills and everything

who's with me

Jackie Malfoy
(Raises hand!)I am!Just tell me what you want me to do and I will do it for you!JM

CherryPie
I am bringing spray paint, silly string wear lots of black and gloves and for sale signs toilet paper and police tags FOR DO NOT CROSS

Jackie Malfoy
LOL!That is great!What do you want me to bring?JM

Silver Stardust
At my high school it was a tradition to TP it every year...it was hilarious to drive by the school the next day and seeing everything covered in toilet paper and shaving cream laughing out loud I miss that.....

Jackie Malfoy
I have to wait till I am in my senor year to do that fun stuff.I can't wait it sounds like a blast!I am only in my freashman year through.JM(sad)

Silver Stardust
I'm a freshman...in college yes

I don't miss high school yet...I hated high school. The people at my school were such ass.holes....I always got picked on sad

Jackie Malfoy
You were picked on?But you are so nice!I hate highschool so far too.If my boyfriend was not here I would just quit!It is such a waste of time.Too much work and all.JM
I wish I was in collage so bad.

Silver Stardust
I was one of the top students in my class and I'm really shy, so people thought I was stuck up...plus I've never been one to go along with the crowd and what's popular, and my school was very clique-oriented.

I hated high school so much, I stuck around with it basically waiting to graduate and start college yes

CherryPie
Hey I was picked on then it stopped when I was a junior

and I'm the nicest person you'll meet

SHAVING CREAM THANK YOU!

Filth
Hmmm you could burn your school down thats always fun, just make sure everyon is inside and lock the doors.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.