Home on the Range??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crickey77
So maybe I'm a total cheese for thinking this movie looks "Utterly HILARIOUS" wink but love the trailer and the commerical-which makes fun on the farm look even more lively-especially with Roseanne, Cuba Gooding and Sarah Jessica Parker-what a cast. Anyone else excited about the animation in the movie?

botankus
Maybe, but not Roseanne's voice

Gil'sSweetheart
I want to see it. It looks so cute.

crickey77
why don't you like Roseanne? I'm really looking forward to itsmile The animation looks cool, too!

edwinian
I saw this trailer before Hidalgo...I love the last line...Bust a Moo on April 2nd. I definately think it will be a cute and fun animation movie!!

Who is Sarah Jessica Parker in there by the way....I know Rosanne is the big cow cause I recognized her voice....but other than that I couldn't tell.

botankus
Well, I like Roseanne better than Rosie O'Donnell, but that's not saying much.

crickey77
Sarah Jessica plays the owner of the farm-and she's a recent widow and she's in debt. This is the synposis from coming soon:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/h/homeonrange.php

Home on the Range

Release Date: April 2, 2004
Studio: Walt Disney Pictures
Director: Will Finn, John Sanford
Screenwriter: Not available
Starring: Judi Dench, Cuba Gooding, Jr., Sarah Jessica Parker, Randy Quaid, David Burnham, Ja'Net DuBois, Gregory Jbara
Genre: Animation, Family, Musical, Western
MPAA Rating: PG (for brief mild rude humor)
Official Website: Disney.com/HomeontheRange
Review: Not available
DVD/VHS: Not available
Movie Poster: Buy at AllPosters.com
Plot Summary: A family farm inhabited by a widow (Parker), her young daughter, and various and sundry farm animals. The widow owes $1,000 mortgage on the farm and has no way to pay for it, and the cows get wind of the trouble. Fearing that they'll be sold to the local meat- packing plant, the cows seek to find a way to earn the money. Enter the family horse, played by Cuba Gooding, Jr. He used to belong to a bounty hunter, and knows a great way to save the farm. You see, he's heard that in the nearby town, there's a bandit afoot (Quaid), with a $1,000 bounty on his head.

Firesky
i cant wait to see it.... i think it looks really cute,

supertruper
well, I just watched the trailer (again) and busting a moo on April 2 is on my rader- I am going to take some of my nieces and nephews, who have been tuggin at my shirt tails about it all weekend! I have to admit I am looking forward to some Rosanne humor and Cuba Gooding Jr. entertainment...

supertruper

vagaryatwill
Interesting article. I think both movies will be worth seeing. From what I hear, the traditional 2-D animation of Home on the Range, and the story itself, are going to be good. And, from some of the pictures I've seen of The Alamo, Billy Bob Thornton seems to fit right into the part of Davey Crockett. We'll see....

scott hiwersh
Alamo looks wonderful, I am going to see that on opening night next weekend... I also think Home on the Range looks fun... I like the Rosanne character

punkyhermy
sadly..i'm not looking forward to it...COWS!?

supertruper
I've got my tickets for Home on the Range already- Thank goodness for Fandango. I would have had trouble getting tix for my little niece and her friend...and who wants to wait in line with little kids?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.