Who will be the next villain?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

poncho73
Of course we know that they have introduced Doc Connors ( The Lizard) and the possible return of the Green Goblin or possible the Hobgoblin is feasible. But what about the Super's daughter? She maybe a woman scorn. She did have the crush on Peter.

One other note: Norman Osborn didn't start to hear the voice of the Green Goblin until after he had taken the serum. Harry is hearing his fathers voice and he hasn't taken anything. Whats up with that?

poncho73
I just hope that the writers and producers don't get it into their heads that there needs to be two villains in the movie. This didn't work for Batman, and it won't work here. Even in the Godzilla movies, if they brought in another monster, they brought in an ally for Godzilla. What do y'all think?

spider-venom
I think that the man-spider movies are a joke

Red Superfly
Doc Conners or Green Goblin 2. End of discussion.

poncho73
OK, to what end? In the comics, Doc Connors goes thru his experiment to grow his arm back, and a criminal that i can't remember his name is the one who finds Norman Osborn's Green Goblin lab, complete with instructions on how to make all the "goodies" to a goblin. In the case of Doc Connors.. that seems unlikely to me: The movie can't put its own unique spin on things (this makes them cranky argue) it would have to follow the movie almost exactly. Heaven forbid that a movie follow the book that spawned it book

C'mon, someone has got to see deeper than the surface traffic on this one. What are ya'll thinking?

Reckoning
Please be Venom. Please be Venom. Please be Venom.

Ock
NEVER going to happen wink

vaya_the_elf
Venom would be pretty cool

Endenkton
Venom? In Spider-Man 3???

Bwahahahahahaha.Oh man you gotta be kidding.

The Ones
no we are not kidding.

lukester
it's allready been announced that the lizard and gobby #2 are the villains in spidey3. No Venom. maybe (i'd say there's a 2.34985787% chance of it happening) he'll be in the 4th film, but no plans yet.

-RAD-

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f47/t309108.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.