Nazis ruin Hanukka

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmic_Beings
Nazis ruin Hanukka, the Jewish holiday! Not by killing people, but by planting flowers!

http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,11643707%5E2862,00.html

Thael
Oh my god. How the hell....What the f**k?

There's no way that was accidental.

Cosmic_Beings
Newsflash: It wasn't accidental.

But it is pretty hilarious.

Thael
I can't say it was "hilarious"...

Cosmic_Beings
I can say it's completely freaking hilarious!

Storm
What the f**k?
I don' t see anything hilarious in it.

Cosmic_Beings
How is it not hilarious? All pranks are. But this one takes the cake. Flowers? laughing

The Tired Hiker
Storm, I hate to say it, but your sig is almost the shape of a swastika. blink

Thael
I think its disgusting. I can't see how any form of racism can be found "hilarious".

Lianslo
I don't find it "hilarious" either...

Cosmic_Beings
It isn't national 'promote that you hate nazis' day. Good for you, I laughed my ass off when I saw that picture, get over it.

Storm
Until the Nazis used this symbol, the swastika had positive meanings.

WindDancer
I can see the joke (yes, some of you know me by now) but is just a little over the line.

Cosmic_Beings
Yeah, a little over the line. I mean, planting flowers . So much worse than committing genocide against jews, homosexuals, disabled, retarded, and non-aryans.

The Inkeeper
Planting flowers to remind them of it?

eggmayo
But, the swastika is also a Hindu symbol...

WindDancer
Where were you when we had this discussion?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f11/t316296.html

This seems to be a prank and not an accident.

Thael
Yeah, it was faced the other way.

Cosmic_Beings
"Any swastika anywhere would be of offence to anybody who lived through the Hitler era," he said.

Yeah, right... I'm sure that includes the Nazis that are still alive that loved their leader.

FeceMan
Meh, I think it is humorous. Jews probably don't think so, but I think that whoever planted the flowers did so just to get a rise out of people. Mission accomplished.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.