Captain America vs Superman vs Wonder Woman vs Captain Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadpool909
These for get traped in anthor dimension witch is just white floor and the winner of the fight can be realesed.

MatchesMalone
I feel sorry for Captain America.

Imperial_Samura
And Captain Marvel. The two Caps would fall faster the Rome during a barbarian invasion.... then it would come down to Superman and Wonder Women, and really, Wonder Women seems like just a less powerful version of Superman.... the whole rope of truth thing is going to be a big help in this battle... So Superman wins.

Tron
Ummm, why is Captain America here? What's he gonna do, tell them that Uncle Sam wants them? That's the only thing he could actually do. And which Captain Marvel are you talking about, the Marvel or DC version? Cause, DC's version a good match for either Supes or Wonder Woman.

SpyCspider
Captain Marvel (Shazam) from DC is on-par with Supes in terms of strength. WW is almost Supe level I think, but still a bit weaker. As for Captain America, he should scream to the rest of the Avengers to come help his sorry human ass...

DarkCrawler
Technically, Captain America is an superhuman.

But he would still go down as an mouse who is put against an three cats.

Superman has this one.

ScarletSpider
Which Captain Marvel? Shazam Marvel vs. Superman, could go either way, just depends on who's writing and the day of the week. Genis-Vell Marvel, though weaker in strength and stuff, he's just too effin' crazy, I'd want him to win.

Tron
Technically, he's not. Cap's peak human, big difference.

But you do have a point, like I said, Cap doesn't belong in this fight. And whoever put him in that white room with the rest must really hate him, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.