The worst pick-up lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SumWatTwisted
What are the worst pick-up lines a guy/girl has ever said to you?

burlyman
"Hello"

shaber
When I was at school another boy had a crush on me sick He said that I made him wake up sweating in the middle of the night! eek!

burlyman
Something to tell the grandchildren

SumWatTwisted
^really...that's...interesting....*cracks up*

shaber
You would have thought he would have been less overt about his homosexuality given the rampant homophobia prevalent.

Cyclops
"Your parents must be retards you are so special!"

A classic.

shaber
huh

Myth
I went around using really bad pick up lines on purpose once. The one I really remember was I squatted by a girl (eating an apple) who was sitting in a group of her friends and I whispered in her ear, "If you were a booger, I'd pick you." She instantly just started laughing uncontrollably. laughing

SumWatTwisted
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....that if funny and disturbing

RobBo
This is disgusting.....

DUDE (to girl) Will you help me move something, just 8 inches please?

GIRL Sure, what?

DUDE Oh, about 10cc of semen??!!

DeNiro
There were these like 7th graders in dominicks at like 10 oclock at night and we are sophmores and we were messing with them and i went up to one that weighed no more then like 60 pounds and said Hey Hey Hey is your daddy a terroist cause UR DA BOMB stick out tongue

§pearhead
Yep, that's pretty bad yes

Tired Hiker
"Hi, I couldn't help you noticing me."

DeNiro
But funny my friend cried for 2 minutes after I said it cause we were in a group of like 12 and they had no idea what i went to do and the girls were close to my group and i walk up with my muscle shirt on standing at 5 foot 10 and the girls were about 6 foot 1 or so laughing out loud so funny

§pearhead
I lost you during that last point smile

RobBo
I guess he was....Kruffing.............. big grin

§pearhead
big grin Kruffing! yes

RobBo
*storing for further use* "Hey baby, wanna Kruff??!!" Happy Dance

§pearhead
laughing out loud i can see the wide-eyed stare now

el_barto
"whats happening hotstuff?" classic big grin

RobBo
I don't know about worst but ages ago, I says to this chick at work
'Hey, has anyone ever told you you are REALLY pretty'?
and she says 'No' (as they do)...

..and she and I have been married 12 years now!

Be careful kids!!

§pearhead
Well...that was awfully straightforward. laughing out loud talk about humble beginnings! big grin

Sir Bob III
i dont talk to alot of people

eleveninches
What you do is use your index finger to indicate to the girl to approach you, then say "I made you come with one finger, imagine what I can do with my whole hand"

eleveninches
My personal favourate:

"those clothes look really good on you, but they would look SO much better on my bedroom floor"

smilesmilesmilesmilesmile

dave123
Aaaaaargh pirate

RobBo
And yet, why do I get the feeling that you're single..................................?

eleveninches
/\ I thought it was quite a good line. quite funny actually

eleveninches
What you do to pick up a girl who has a reasonavle amount of experiance is to use reverse psychology.

You talk to one of your mates, but make sure that you are close enough to the girl, and talk loudly enough that she will only just be able to overhear you.

You then say to your mate "You know, I've never yet slept with a woman who has really managed to satisfy me" (or something like that)

The girl then thinks to herself "you know, I bet I could manage to really satisfy him", and she then goes and makes the effort to pick you up.

shaber
How about :<<"Well I don't know about you, but I'm getting like Pinocchio here.">>

eleveninches
"have we met somewhere before. You look so familiar"

shaber
How about; "do you enjoy having your toes broken? That's the only way you'll satisfy me."

eleveninches
"your legs must be tired, because you've been running through my mind all night"

Oswald Kenobi
A lady friend and I decided the worst line is "Hey, wanna go for a pizza and a blowjob? Well, if you don't like pizza, how about the blowjob?"

roguegirl15
Alright, today my friend and I were out when we happened to hear some of the worst pick up lines!I wouldnt even consider them pick up lines... 1 was...I like the color of the balloon your holding(winks wink ),leaves 4 about 5 secs then comes back to say...I was just kidding what I meant was I like the color of you...then he says,no I meant I like u, youre pretty can I get your balloon and number.What the hell/I cant even say the rest of them.What happened to pick up lines or even normal ones?One more thing you cant use this pick up line if youve seen he person 4 the 1st time...Since the first day i saw u, i feel in love with you will you marry me or at least give me your #.??? confused sad

Lil Krueger
I dont do Pickup lines. I just slap a pretty girl's butt. Then a friendship is made.

roguegirl15
How sweet! A slap on the ass, Hey if it works 4 u then go 4 it! love big grin

bordom
Originally posted by roguegirl15
Alright, today my friend and I were out when we happened to hear some of the worst pick up lines!I wouldnt even consider them pick up lines... 1 was...I like the color of the balloon your holding(winks wink ),leaves 4 about 5 secs then comes back to say...I was just kidding what I meant was I like the color of you...then he says,no I meant I like u, youre pretty can I get your balloon and number.What the hell/I cant even say the rest of them.What happened to pick up lines or even normal ones?One more thing you cant use this pick up line if youve seen he person 4 the 1st time...Since the first day i saw u, i feel in love with you will you marry me or at least give me your #.??? confused sad
WHAT THE F*CK is with you and making threads every like 3 mins erm

roguegirl15
What the fu*k is with u saying sh*t about my threads miffed! Im doing the thread thing the right way! wacko

bordom
they're annoyin!

xLiNdS x 622x
especially when its a duplicate thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

kmcdude
I am on bordoms side!

bordom
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x
I thank you!
Originally posted by kmcdude
I am on bordoms side!
and yeah. I thank you too big grin

Dogbert
1) Duplicate thread
2) Just post one everyday, eventually yo'll become like DeNiro big grin
3) No fighting... just because it's annoying doesn't mean you should try and make the other person feel bad *scorns you*

EsteemedLeader
i think "why dont you save a horse and, ride a cowboy?" is the most annoying thing ive ever heard. even so, they make a freakin song about it. the whole freakin world should die. just, die.evil

alcoholicpoet
"Your dad must be a theif cause I saw him stealing candy from K-Mart yesterday"

alcoholicpoet
"I'm devoutly religious"

Masrix
"Wanna See my hanky and Two Eggs?"

Scythe
Hi would you like to dance?

What?

I said you look fat in those pants...

EsteemedLeader
Originally posted by Scythe
Hi would you like to dance?

What?

I said you look fat in those pants...

lol

§P0oONY

Wow.. nice new idea for a thread...... The 1st 100 times... DON'T YOU MORONS SEARCH!?

ayjay
o0o o0! i gotz one!

my love for you is like dihorrea (sp), I can;t hold it in any longer ^__^

EsteemedLeader
lol. listen to the weird al yankovic song "wanna b ur lovr"

§P0oONY
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
lol. listen to the weird al yankovic song "wanna b ur lovr"

I have a new found respect for you.....

EsteemedLeader

§P0oONY
you enjoy the mighty weird al? please say you do...

I made a thread in the OTF dedicated to him...

EsteemedLeader

§P0oONY
you just keep getting better and better...

Indeed.... I'm not homosexual.... btw

EsteemedLeader

§P0oONY
you suck. i will make you change your mind...

Yup can't get enough of those lolliepops...

You can try...

EsteemedLeader

§P0oONY
i like lollipops. or was that an innuendo? wink

No innuendo.. keep dreaming. laughing out loud

EsteemedLeader

HimoKun
Originally posted by xLiNdS x 622x

A duplicate of two threads.

Dogbert
*dies* Two!?

HimoKun
yes yes

Dogbert
Sad. But Wierd Al is great - I love the song making fun of Juvenile's Back that ass up, I laugh my arse off every time I hear it.

roguegirl15
Ok,where r these threads? I think ive asked once before! confused

roguegirl15
confusedAnyways, the worst can also b ones that have been used over and over again.Someone should come up with some good onesflowers

DarkC
Ok,where r these threads? I think ive asked once before! confused
Use the "search" function.

roguegirl15
havent found anything,but ill try once again.lamo

Masrix
Best line Ever, that gets you in trouble-

Get In the Car, so i can wash my doggy in your Sink!

Wow... I bet you all dont get it!

Dogbert
I don't want your sink smile

DarkC
I didn't get it. Oh, wait. I did.

lilmisskitten
How, is it a duplicate thread when its a story thats personal to her messed

roguegirl15
I got itJumpyno thanxfruits_cherry

roguegirl15
Originally posted by lilmisskitten
How, is it a duplicate thread when its a story thats personal to her messed Thanx,its about time somebody understoodyes

Rogue Jedi
MAN I thought I had heard them all, but here ya go:

http://msn.match.com/msn/article.aspx?articleid=8683&TrackingID=523934&BannerID=566942&menuid=6&GT1=10391

Disturbed Angel
I think this has been done before....and I'm too lazy at the moment to follow that link. stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
well, I did it again, only attached an article this time. yes

Captain REX
You have 206 bones in your body.

Want another one?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Captain REX
You have 206 bones in your body.

Want another one? laughing
tell me you never used that one, Rexie.

Vinny Valentine
Hey, My name is Rogue.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Hey, My name is Rogue. yeah, I walk up to women all the time and use my online name. wanker

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
yeah, I walk up to women all the time and use my online name. wanker

That's why you don't get laid.

Barker
yeah, I walk up to women all the time and use my online name. wanker
crylaugh

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
That's why you don't get laid. so you now know details on my sex life? laughing

Disturbed Angel
well, I did it again, only attached an article this time. yes
Well I'll check it out later... stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Well I'll check it out later... stick out tongue yes

lord xyz
WORST PICK UP LINE:

Hey, check out this forum I go to called KMC.

Rogue Jedi
wanna suck my saber?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.