Why are people trying to change me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CherryPie
I hate this yesterday my mom and complained about the shirt i was wearing which my mom bought for me and said dress prettier

I'm NO prep

and here people are trying to change the attitude that I had to change into since last year and people love my openeness and my horiness what s wrong with that

I CHERRY PIE WILL GO FOR THIS

I AM RANDI HEAR ME ROAR mad

Arsenal
No.

CherryPie
F'UCK YOU

I AM SO NOT IN THE MOOD

Arsenal
Ok.

Clovie
don't change if you don't want to erm

Arsenal
Change is good.

Ronny
everyone think other people want them to change... it wont kill you to tell your mom to shut up.

Canadian Moose
What the HELL are you doing? mad

a1hsauce
sometimes its not about change its about comprimise

Ronny
Mad Moosey? huh

Bardock42
well if people want to change you you might be wrong.
People often say I should change but those are juist idiots but thats just me I am omnipotent and infaillable.

I mean: "What's your major malfunction"

Loving_Daniel11
You are a very wierd person. I've never seen anyone like you, always complaining about something. Starting about 50 threads about idiotic stuff.

Canadian Moose
It's ridiculous. I talked to her yesterday about this...not that I am anything to her I guess, but she doesn't need to do this stuff.

shellie
is tis regarding our PM's

Ronny
i lit my hand on fire once.... thenmy dad told me not to play with fire anymore i told him to shut up....

a week liater i burned a whole in the carpet no expression

Ronny
i think she just want attention

Raven Guardia
your mother, is probably only doing what is best for you. I mean you shouldnt have to dress like how anybody tells you. unless its to revealing and you need to cover up...which I am not saying you dress that way.

Loving_Daniel11
I agree ronny

Arsenal
I find it funny.

Storm
How about your entire house? stick out tongue

CherryPie
moose I just feel that everyone wants me to be someone I'm not and it happened last night with mom and dad and they pissed me off somemore and I can't take this

I need loving too

Canadian Moose
Yeah, but she's doing it all wrong. She IS a sweet girl, underneath all the grime she puts out, and I'm tired of seeing her act like that...

Storm
It doesn' t mean that they don' t love you.

Loving_Daniel11
........lol...

Ronny
Cherrie pie you really need to stop complaining

i mean look at me i dress lilke a comic shop reject that spends most of her day one the computer doing nothing but playing starwars galaxies and talking to people online....

i dont complain about much at all

shellie
indeed she is a very sweet girl...ive learned more about her through pm's and she has alot going on for her.

CherryPie
I love attention but not like that attention

i love to talk to people I love to entertain

I'm sorry...I'll leave if you want me to

Canadian Moose
What did I tell you yesterday? REMIND ME RANDI! You as who you ARE, without the sexual innuendos, and look at me attitude, is a wonderful person. LET people see that, stop trying to shock to get attention. I know you, and maybe you DO like sex, congrats, a LOT of people do, but you don't HAVE to broadcast it to get attention.

Ronny
then get the RIGHT kind and keep your pants on erm

Clovie
spider

Loving_Daniel11
Ur awesome Ronny smile

CherryPie
i know

merry christmas

i should have stayed away from mom and dads friends when i was littler

i'll stop

shellie
no one wants you to leave sweetie

Raven Guardia
I agree with moose. if you want attention do it in a fasionable likeable mannor. say do something great for the community. but all these threads and talk about sex is a major turn off. people who dont really know you see only that. This will make people dislike you sad show them the real you smile

Storm
Indeed.

Cherry Pie, I told you that you reminded me of Cemetry ****. She got banned because of that attitude.

Raven Guardia
laughing I agree.

Ronny
likewise raver HOLLA

Ronny
as does almost everyone posting erm

Bardock42
Dammit I am always late this time like 15 minutes but anyway.

Loving_Daniel11
Thankers Ronny big grin

Ronny
no problemo chica hug

xShecklerx
Oh gawd. I know so many poeple who act like this..lol. Its not un-common. I mean, im a total slob, who skates and leaves a trail of breadcrumbs wherever i go, but i dont complain about that stuff, i hate attention seekers. I think it was just a Im-Bored-So-Please-Me thing. But sometimes, change is good. I dont think that people should use labels like prep, punk and so on. Its so idiotic. You can be preppy, but that is a word, not a person. So if someone wants you to be a prep, they arent changing you.

Yay for my wise logic!smartass

Damn, im good.

Spicy_Mchaggis
dude people have been trying to change the way i dress and the music i listen to all my life. at least being like punk, gothic, emo etc. is original, every "preppie" store ive been in has the same shit as all the other preppie stores just with a different brand name on it. down with hollister!

justjakk
i see this as a time to just ramble and talk about my favorite music. listen to some music by disturbed and any music optioned by Mane. i wont try to change you, just the music you like. anyways, doen with the music plug.

Cherry, when i first saw you, i thought you were cool. I think you should read through your old posts and identify to yourself if that is who you want to be. Moose had a good idea with what he said. But then, of course, you want to be who you want to be. Now, ask yourself, "Who do i want to be?". When you come up with an answer that makes you happy, stick to it. Your mom and dad may want you to dress more stylish or like an advirtisement for the GAP, but do you have to? It's your decision in the end. All you have to do is find a ground to stand on and stand there. I'm 24 years old and still don't know who i want to be. I may end up a 1000 year old guy in a wheelchair still trying to find out befor i die. But we aren't talking about me are we?

Ronny
hansel and gretle eek!

justjakk
i love gengerbread houses.

Ronny
i dont like gingerbread sad

justjakk
like to break the gengerbread house.

Napalm
Cherry pis please shut up

Bardock42
Yeah Scarpa show her (no offense cherry pie)

English Moosette
I've got the funniest feeling in my gut.... but I could be way off.

Cherry, you said you needed to keep away from your parents' friends when you were small, care to elaborate?

Also, Cemetary $lut (her name annoyed me so much, bad spelling)..... she had the same avatar as Cherry. And the same attitude. And the same way of writing. Just generalising out loud whistle

Jackie Malfoy
Hey cherry don't worry about it.People can try to change someone but that is up to the person to change.No one can change anyone.Trust me.You are fine the way you are!JM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.