The Real Truth About Jolly Ol' St. Nick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Loving_Daniel11
Santa Claus isnt really the nice man that he seems to be. Naughty children dont even recieve coal from him "God damn it, I need this shit, its cold up there." So what he does is eat children, he rips their flesh.

Heheheh we made that up at school, my friend Scott drew a pic of it too.

Drifter101
yea santa sure did that......that why they brought him down.......and now we have santa's current self (in my sig )

Loving_Daniel11
Sweeeeeet

Ronny
santa and i went to preschool together he grew up to be a loving jolly fat man i grew up to be crazy seriel D&Der:P

Loving_Daniel11
Awesome!

Drifter101
no wonder he ended up in the ground

Loving_Daniel11
lol

Ronny
heehee nice sig

Drifter101
if that was for me.....thanks...if not....o well

Loving_Daniel11
Probably was.

rogue938
st, nick or as laa know him traveled around christmas time to vist families ad give the children some home made toys. After one such ride he was leaving to go to the next house or home and there came to be a blizzard and he was never heard from again. _true story

there is no santa claus with the merry hohoho's or flying reindeer. That hs never existed and it will not. And i am notforgetting the fact that that a man named santa clause died recently. But he had a birth and was a regular person, whose parents foolishly let their two year old daughter name him when he was born.

baddspellahl4
he gave me coal one year and I lit it the f.uck up and burned him straight to f.ucking hell

rogue938
hey you i haven't talked to you in a while. you still have quite the mouth on you , i see.

Jackie Malfoy
I like that song "The Night santa went crazy!"That is such a classic!You better not cry you better not shout.I am telling you why, Santa is gunning you down!JM

Loving_Daniel11
That's grand

Fearnix
I was sexualy abused by Santa cry

Loving_Daniel11
ACK! I could just see someone imbedded into the sheets with that fat, blubbery, hairy stomach on top of you, sinking you into the bed and moaning...AAAAAAAAAAH

Fearnix
Thnax for bringing the memories back cry

Loving_Daniel11
I SOWWY! *Pats your back*

Fearnix
smile welll if your sorry big grin

*hugs*

Loving_Daniel11
*Hugglies*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.