Have You ever met SOmeone Famous???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DegraSSiluvA64
I love hearing storys of when someone mets someone famous...
Have you ever met someone famous?
If not who would you want to meet and why?
I HAve..
i MET Aubrey Graham(jimmy) AND Jake Epstien(craig) form degrassi...
they were so cool..
I waz so excited to see them i started crying and they came and hugged me....... i felt so special... i will never forget it!!!
XoX ~aLYSSA*** big grin

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
I havent met like any celebs...well i did meant Doug Gilmore! i gave him a hug!

Ronny
i met the drummer of portiko .... and i saw jamie kennedy in a store once

CrazyInLove
nope, hadn't met anyone, :cries: not yet anyway :rollseyes:

Rebecca

Beyond Image
every time i look into the mirror i see someone famous.

NoMeN
I met once Zinedine Zidane and Bodo Illgner. I think those are the only ones I have met.

Elijah's Girl
I met Andy Serkis when he was signing copies of his Gollum book (and other things). The security guards told us not to ask him to pose, because he would and we'd be there all day. When he was signing my CD cover, he saw my friend taking a picture and he grabbed my arm! It was so crazy! I'll include the signed CD cover and a picture of the girls in front of me giving him a present, but not the picture with me, of course, because I'm a paranoid freak. ^_^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/Blesh/untitled.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/Blesh/present.jpg

Jackie Malfoy
No but I want too!JM

kanis
alien I met the two comedians from bremner bird and fortune while I was working at the stadium of light and a served one of them a pint of guiness.

ChazBabe
..........................................someone....nvm

texas-killah
I met one rapper of cypress hill last summer in Innsbruck (Austria---) not australia!!!!!)

Sex_kitten
Yes, I have met famous people before.

DTNGfreak11
i met DRU HILL once a long time ago. does that count?
You know with Sisqo etc.

Piggle Humsy
I have... but rather than post it all again.. it's on the 1st page of this thread.. if you wanna know go see.. Here big grin

thumb up

But I would love to meet Shia Labeouf, Ryan Gosling, Eminem, Will Ferrel, Jerry O'connell.. and loads more... although some people like Jake Gyllenhaal I don't think I would have the guts to meet.. too gorgeous! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Piggle one eye

Kiu Dun
I've met Enimem. He's a nice guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.